Chapter 2

****
Ayisha who's driving in her car feels the car on her back kept following her. She then begins to maneuver quickly, and she came out right.

The car kept following her path, and suddenly the car go in front and suddenly turn in her way. Ayisha tried to avoid the car but it was her bad luck that made her still get in danger.

Her car got hit instead by the wall on the tunnel road that happened not to be a busy road at that time.

On the tunnel road of City X, not a lot of cars have been driving t that time. a lot of cars have been coming at that time. A Titanium Car can be seen that has been crashed on the wall, a lot of smoke got out from the broken car.

The accident makes the not-so-busy road busier. Some people stopped there and called an ambulance.

'Ugh is it my end? Ha! Your so pitiful self.' She thought.

She was not afraid to die but only has one regret in this life. And that is, she does anything to make her parents look at her, but in the end, they still didn't. Now she can say who's the mastermind of that car who keeps following her.

***
Ayisha slowly lost consciousness. A lot of blood has been flowing from her head. She last looked at the shattered window.

"I- I wish you were h-happy n..now." She said.

Her eyes slowly closed. Her heart also stopped beating before the ambulance come.

Cling....clang....clang

In a white room, A girl who's sleeping in peacefully. You can say that she's a beauty who took a long sleep and waited for her Prince Charming to kiss her.

But it's not the case.

She slowly adjusts her vision to the blinding lights above her. After a few seconds, she could see now. She slowly sat up and observed her surroundings.

"Huh, where am I?" She said in a hoarse voice. She can only see white. She thinks that she is in a room. She touched herself, it was weird why she didn't feel anything pain, and also she was so light. It feels that she doesn't have any problem.

She can clearly remember that she died in an accident. And her car was been crashed. So...why?

"It's because you are dead, and I was the one who took your soul on your body, that's why you're here." a mechanical voice can be heard throughout the room.

It shocked Ayisha so much..." W-who are you?! Where are you?!" She asked while looking at the room. Suddenly, there is a puff sound can be heard and there a nine-tailed fox comes out.

"Greetings, Host. I'm your spirit companion, and I'm also the one who brings you here in the white space." The mystical dark blue-violet nine-tailed fox said.

"Y-You...speak...how?" Ayisha stuttered while speaking.

"Uhmm, it's because I'm part of your soul. Every human has a spirit companion, but they can only see and talk to them when they already died, and also when they need to make missions for them to be reincarnated again."

"Oh...is that so. So what should I call you?" Ayisha ask.

"You can call me anything."

"Hmm, how about Thunder?"

"Okay host."

"So what I will be doing?" She asked, She's interested in why she's here. "I'm I gonna go to the 'mission stuff' you said?"

"You're accurate. You'll be going into a series of worlds, and you need to complete the missions that they will give you."

"So..How?"

"You'll be the villainess. You also need to change their fates. Please remember that when you complete all the missions in those various worlds you can be reincarnated again and start a new life. So are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"Okay, let's go to your first mission."

After Thunder said it. There is a white glow appears in the white room. Ayisha looked at the glowing thing that appears she was amazed by it.

Then suddenly she was taken by that hole. When the glowing light disappeared, it was the same with Thunder and Ayisha. There's one you can see in the room.