1🫶🏼

The year is 1995,
1978.
17 years ago "The Grabber" scared more then half of North Denver.

Everyone in Southpark heard about The Grabber incident. The weird goth kids would bring it up. Y/n goes to Southpark High. One of the victims who escaped, Mr. Blake works there, Students would ask him about his experience but he would always change the subject.

"Y/n? Hello im talking to you."

Kenny was driving Me, Stan and Kyle to baseball. I personally dont play. I just watch. Today we were against the Denver team. It was a good game, We lost though.

"You'll get them next time Kenn."

"No that fucking asian boy, I almost had him. Whatever, y/n we gotta go say good game. Ill be back."

Stan and Kenny ran over to their team.
"Good game, Man, you almost had me. Your arm is a mint"

The pitcher for the deanvers team. He looked like he needed help. He had a big cut on his face and he looked pale.

Before we went home we decided to drive around North Denver.
We went to a "Grab N Go" It was a cute vintage liquor store. Everyone inside and outside the store dressed in 70's clothing. When me and Kyle walked in we went separate ways.
I saw some kid taking a Pinball machine way to seriously. I was watching and he gave me a death look. We made eye contact for a good 5 seconds and i went to Kyle, He was getting sodas for the drive back home.
While we were walking out, two middle school boys stopped us and said, "Hey that boy, He likes you. His name is Vance Hopper. You could just tell by the way he was glaring"
The boy talking had a bandanna on his head and Bootcut jeans. The other boy looked like a mini Mr Blake. "Um thats cool" We walked to the car.

"That liquor store. everyone was for real committed to the 70's look huh Kyle. And that little boy looked exactly like Mr Blake"

"What liquor store?"

Me and Kyle looked behind us. It was a empty abounded store.

"Pinball machine left for the use of Vance Hopper"

Vance Hopper, why does that name sound like i heard it before. Whatever i must be on drugs or something. We were parked in the parking lot of Grab N Go. There was  knocking on the window. It was that Asian boy from baseball.

"Hey sorry to bother you guys. But could i get a ride home?"

He looked so much more alive. The cuts were gone.

"Yea sure get in"

Kenny gave this boy, who we just met. A ride home.

"So where do you live?" Kyle asked.

"i dont remember, But i know i belong to 7741"

Belong???

We were all confused.

He gave us directions and we made it to the neighborhood. We parked and when he was saying thank you,  We saw 5 boys covered in blood pointing to the house. 7741. Even The boy from baseball. The boys who i just saw at the liquor store along with two ive never seen.

We looked back at the car. He was gone We looked at the boys. Gone. Just a bloody bandanna on the floor. Kennys dumbass picked it up. Got in the car and we drove back home.