Prologue

"why you? why always you?!" "you think i wanted this?"

"i hate you." "fuck you." "i'd rather fuck you"

"i'm sorry, okay? i'm sorry i let you down, im sorry i screwed everything up, im sorry that i hate you." "shut up!"

"soulmates are supposed to love each other!" "forget it! i'll always hate you." "nothing can beat fate." "we will."

"stop! leave me alone! you're so annoying" "whatever you say darling, you know you love me."

"I would've taken any chance to hurt someone, anyone. But not her, never her. The thought of her getting hurt made me weak, she makes me weak. I hate that i fell for her but she fell for him."

"what are we? friends with benefits?" "i'm not your friend. we just hookup when we want to." "more like when you want to, you have a boyfriend!" "sure whatever, we have sex and we hate each other."

"you're supposed to love me! that's how soulmates work!" "i do love you!" "what?" "what? i didn't say anything" "you love me?" "no- what are you saying?"

"stop it, what're you saying?" "i needed to hate you to love you." "what?" "i love you. more than anything." "stop.."

"marry me." "what? we're not dating" "marry me, please." "why?" "i need you." "you're drunk again, aren't you?"

"i wont think twice about marrying you right now, i'll make you say yes." "stop talking about marriage, we're not getting married"

"fall for me" "no." "i fell for you so.. fall for me" "that's not how it works, you don't get everything that you want" "yes i do" "go away" "no, be mine"

"date me" "no, leave me alone"

"have you fallen for me yet?" "go away"

"let's go on a date later" "fine whatever, will you leave me alone?" "nope" "i hate you" "love you too darling"

"baby?" "stop with the pet names will you?" "aww come on, loosen up, pretty girl, you know you love me" "you're so annoying."

"but you're perfectly wrong for me, which is why i'm really going to give you my all, did you know.. that i wont leave?"

"will you marry me?" "stop, what're you doing?" "i love you, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?" "are you serious?" "i was serious everytime i asked, just this time i have a ring and i'm on one knee." "yes." "finally."

A bit of info:

You're born in the year 2000

You were born in Paris and moved to Taiwan at the age of 7

You speak english, french, italian, vietnamese, mandarin, cantonese and korean fluently

You and Tzuyu usually talk in mandarin just to have your own convos.

You're extremley mixed, british, french, italian, viet, chinese and korean.

Your english name is "Ren" or "Rennie"

Your viet name is "Kim-Anh" (An for short)

Your chinese name is "You Sheng"

Your street style is pretty baggy but you're a pretty elegant and classy person when wearing formal wear.

Your middle name is: Mendoza-An

Your nicknames:
Ren (short for rennie)
Bean (bé = child, be + an = bean)
Ban/Bin (bc of bean/bean with viet accent)
Em yeu (lovely younger female)
Chị hai (oldest female sibling)
Xiao Mei (younger female)
Trinh (viet last name, connected with jeong)
Xuan (Buddhist name/Spring)
Xuan An (Peaceful spring)
Shengie (You sheng shortened and cuter, made by tzuyu)

... = time skip most of the time (other half of the time is changing Pov's)

G!p Tzuyu.