[1]

Third Person Pov:

Second year of high school. You walked into your first class after checking your schedule, math. You hate it but you're good at it, you were put into tutoring classes from age 4 to 13, before you moved to korea.

In korea you still studied quite a bit but you were above grade level so you always finished first in your class and it was almost always 100% correct, of course you make mistakes here and there but you're good at math.

And any other subject, you're a good runner, jumper and you're competitive, gym is easy. Although you don't really try in it because it doesn't matter.

English, you write books and poems and stuff so it's really easy for you, you like writing since you do songwriting while you're a trainee at jyp and have been into writing since you were young.

Science, you're just good at, you hate it. You like sky science but everything else you hate, you find it boring, absolutely despise science. But still, you try to get good marks and you do.

You're good with experiments and writing research papers so you get pretty good grades because of those. Social studies, you're good at social studies, you do it almost as easily as math.

You're fine with it, you don't mind it but you don't like it. Computer science, you're extremley talented in but you hate it. It's your least favourite thing, you absolutely hate computer science.

Photography, you enjoy it since it's fun and you get a lot of free time and you're good at taking photos. You also enjoy editing so you spent a lot of time in that class so definitely one of your favourite classes.

You were also good at cooking since you learned to cook at a young age, foods was fun and quite easy for you to ace. All of this was only easy because you were raised to get whatever you want.

But not in a spoiled way, in a 'if i want it, im gonna work to get it.' way, you don't like people doing things for you but you have a pretty caring heart, you care for younger and elderly people.

So, here we are. First class of second year, math class. you quickly checked the seating plan and almost passed out. Chou Tzuyu. Since Taiwan, you were both top students, even last year, in school, you were roommates.

You knew this was the worlds sign but you had no choice but to ignore it. You were attracted to her because of looks, yes. But you knew she hated you which means she's extremley rude to you and annoys the shit out of you.

"Ah, soulmate. of course." You heard her mumble as you pulled out the chair in the seat beside her. "stop acting like i wanted this" You heard her scoff as you sat down and pulled out a pencil.

"i'll get higher grade then you this year" "in your dreams" A few minutes later, class started and it was mostly introductions for like 20 minutes before you got into the lesson. "give me a pencil, i didn't bring one"

"no, that's your fault" "princess, come on." you could basically hear the smirk in her voice and a little whine at the end as you shook your head. "nope" "baby, please. come on" "will you stop with the pet names?"

"when you give me a pencil" You often used pet names on each other since you both hated it, coming from the other. You used it to tease each other and just have a kick out of the other getting annoyed.

"fine, whatever, just keep it, i don't want something you touched" "thanks princess" she chuckled as she took a pencil from your hand. "whatever you say" You muttered back before continuing with the worksheet in front of you.

Once you finished the school day, you went back to the company. You were shooting sixteen right now and you and tzuyu are both in major. Today was the last day before the final election.

Which means you were both quite anxious and nervous for what is next to come. You knew. You knew that if one of you debuted the other would debut as well. You had a feeling and most of the time, they're right.