Chapter 3: Meeting Ahkmenrah's parents

The reason I know Rebecca is that she was a friend of my mother's. When I got in this morning I went straight to sleep because I was tired after being in a museum all night.

Larry: you and Ahkmenrah seemed pretty inseparable.

I didn't know what to say, I think I should tell him how I feel

Me: Larry, I'm in love with Ahkmenrah

Larry: I knew it from the moment you looked at him. Rebecca said that Ahkmenrah's parents are being moved to the Museum of Natural History and she wants your help while I spend the day with Nicky.

I leapt for joy because i haven't seen Rebecca in ages, she was like a sister to me. I ran to the coffee shop and got a vanilla latte and then I walked to the Museum of Natural History.

As soon as I entered the Museum, I was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

Rebecca: Sophie, I missed you so much, I was the one who told Larry to adopt you as soon as I heard that your parents were killed.

Me: Thanks Rebecca, I missed you too.

I helped Rebecca to move the two coffins up to Ahkmenrah's tomb, Ahkmenrah said that if I knew anything about his parents being moved here then I won't be a virgin by sunrise.

It turns out that Rebecca saw what happens in the Museum after sundown and she met Sacagawea.

I stayed in Ahkmenrah's tomb all day.

Becca: it's nearly sundown, Larry is on his way. You might want to open the lids of both Sarcophagus.

Rebecca had a point, so I opened the lids of the coffins and I ran to the lobby. I was talking to Larry, Teddy and Nicky when a native American girl came over.

Girl: Hi Larry, Teddy and Nicky. You must Sophie. I am Sacagawea, Rebecca has told me all about you, sorry about your parents.

Sacagawea hugged me, I looked over her shoulder and saw Ahkmenrah. He motioned for me to go to him.

Me: excuse me for for a moment

They nodded , I walked over to him. Ahkmenrah took my hand and kissed it but this time he didn't let go off my hand. If he knows that I was in on this little surprise, I probably won't be a virgin by sunrise.

Akhmenrah: Mother, Father, this is Sophie, Sophie, this is my mother and my father.

I let go off Ahkmenrah's hand and bowed in respect. The may have been dead for 3,000 years but that doesn't mean that they aren't royal anymore.

Merenkahre:  rise Sophie, you don't need to bow down to us, my wife, Shepseheret, wants to spend some time with you.

I went off with Shepseheret, we went to her part of the Tomb. Shepseheret picked up a beautiful necklace