Chapter 10

No ones pov

Killer burst through the door of the castle, alerting nightmare he was home. The skeleton looked up, his eyes eventually landing on the goopy octopus.

Moments later two other body's flew through the door landing on killer. He groaned pushing his friends off him.

"What?" The trio looked up at their boss, silently begging for this interaction to go well. "Well-" Dust started. "We met a bird and Dust basically tamed it, so can we keep it?!" Killer finished. Just as the sentence was Said, the hawk in question flew to Nightmare.

Nightmare stared at the bird for a bit, then he stared at the trio. They winced under his stare.

He sighed before speaking. "..You may keep it" Killer jumped up and down, and Horror yelled in excitement. "But you have to take care of it. And clean up after it too" "Mhm! Yep!"

"Thanks dad!" Their eyes widened when they realised what they said. "I-" Nightmare begin but was cut off by the trio running off to their rooms.

-----------

Nightmares pov

I chuckled slightly as I made my way up to my office. 'Dad huh..' Guess I am sort of a father figure to them. I sat down at the desk and smiled.

---------

I heard at knock on my door, I used one of my tentacles to gentlely open the door. Error was standing in the doorway, holding onto something. "İ wəñtţ tØ thĖ sStªR SaNņsèş bAašē." (I went to the star sanses base) "ÂñD ī fouŇnđ ţhï§" (And I found this) Error pointed at a small picture frame. "First off, why were you at their base??" Error looked away. ".....Give it to me then" He handed me the picture frame and I excused him.

It was a Picture of me and dream when we were younger. I stared at my past self, eyes widened as I stared at the fluffy sparrow wings sprouting from my back.

"

"..I almost forgot about them..." As I stared longer, all the unwanted memories came flooding back. I felt weak, broken and unwanted all over again.

Then I felt it.

That familiar pain.

It felt like they were there.

My Wings.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.