movie;))

//size difference, thigh riding , degradation, orgasm denial

“i actually like this movie,” dream said as he kept his eyes on the tv screen in front of him. sapnap let out a loud whine, clearly annoyed at the lack of attention he was receiving.

dream.“ no answer. “Dream! Dreammm!!! come on. i’m fucking horny, if you won’t give me attention i’ll just take care of it myself,” he said as he stood up, about to walk away from dream.
“get the fuck over here,” dream said as he grabbed the smaller boy’s wrist, forcing him to sit on the blonds lap.

“you can ride my thigh for a little while until i’m done watching the movie. then i’ll see if you deserve me fucking you.”
“pff, what makes you think i want to?”
“because you’re too much of a cockslut to take care of it yourself. now shut your bratty mouth or you will regret it,” dream said with a stern look before turning his attention back to the movie. he knew sapnap all too well, he could see the annoyed stare from the raven haired from the corner of his eye but pretended to be invested in the movie. But sapnap wasn’t just gonna give up that easily. in fact, he loved pissing the blond off, knowing that would get him to a point where he wanted to ruin him. So sapnap crossed his arms over his chest and huffed staring at Dream while straddling his thigh. This went on for about 10 minutes, neither of them moving. Dream seemingly unbothered watching the movie, while sapnap started to lose patience. surely he was about to put him in his place soon right?

Dream.“

no reply. a sigh left sapnaps lips.
another 5 minutes passed. Dream let out a small cough, slightly shifting his position, creating friction against sapnaps cock.
“movie’s about to be done. with that attitude of yours, don’t expect me to take care of you after. i have no problem leaving you,” the blond threatened. Sapnap wondered if he should obey, give in. he really couldn’t handle being ignored anymore. sure it was fun at first, now it was making his gut churn.

He placed his hands in front of him, on Dreams thigh. That didn’t last long however, the blond took his hands away, holding them behind the smallers back, pinned together with only one of dreams hands. the mere thought of the size difference made dream smirk.

“you lost your permission of touching. took you too long to get rid of that attitude. now, ride my thigh,” Dream said before once again returning his gaze back to the movie still playing behind the boy on his lap.

“i’ll be good,” the bottom whispered full of regret before soft moving his clothed cock over dreams thigh.“you better fucking be. i’ve had enough of you and your bratty antics. if you think putting up an attitude just so i will put you in ur place, youre wrong. im not fucking stupid, Slut. i know what you’re trying to do. too bad i only give my attention to good pets who do as their told. so ride my thigh and if you cum, i’ll give you a reward, understood?” dream said as he grabbed sapnaps chin with his free hand.

“i’m- i can’t- i can’t cum like this, dream i need more, please,” sapnap started to beg as he sped up his movements.

“too bad i don’t care. that’s what you get for being a fucking whore.” sapnap let out a small whine as he looked down, seeing his thighs compared to the blonds made him feel even more needy. the size difference fueling the fire, slowly rising in the pit of his stomach. it was just sapnap who noticed that. Dreams mind had been spinning ever since the boy first straddled his lap. how his hand could hold both of his wrists together, how sapnap had to slightly look up at him, even while sitting on his lap. The size difference between them made him spiral, his mind imagining all the scenarios of dream overpowering the smaller boy, manhandling him while he lay helpless underneath him. even on top of him he stood no chance. both of them loved it. it coaxed sapnap to come closer to his high, whiny moans and breaths escaping his mouth as his movements got sloppier. he got so close, before dream stopped him.

“Aw. Movie’s over. Too bad sweetheart. You were finally being so good for me, took you too long though,” he said as he let go of sapnaps wrists before shoving him off of his lap and walking away, leaving the whiny bottom to deal with his issue by himself.