Chapter 3

"Ser pasión de una obsesión que no pueda morir"

TW: mentions of stalking (ik I've mentioned it before but it's slightly creepier this time), Robin being a little sus 😳

Y/n's POV
I waited for Robin by the bike rack after school. After a little bit he finally came. "Hi Y/n, you ready to go?" He greeted me. I nodded my head and we started walking to my house. I wasn't really sure what to say. I mean what do me in Robin have in common besides having some of the same friends? Hmm, I think I have an idea. "Hey Robin" I say lightly. "Hm, what's up Y/n?" He replies.

Robin's POV
"I really like the way you wear a bandana in your hair." Y/n said sweetly, with a smile on her face. Did she just compliment me? I've always daydreamed of something like this happening. And yeah it's odd because she barely knows me, and I'm always thinking about her. If my plan succeeds, hopefully she'll always be thinking of me too.
"Yeah I really like this style with the bandana. It makes me look muy guapo. Don't you think?" I reply jokingly while wiggling my eyebrows. She giggled slightly flustered. Holy fuck her giggle is so adorable.
And then we finally arrived at Y/n's house. We walked in and her parents weren't home. "So do you wanna just like hang out in my room and watch a movie or something?" She asked. "Yeah that sounds good." I reply. "Okay, I'll go get us some snacks! You can just go sit in my room for now, it's the first door on the right." Y/n tells me in a cheerful tone.
I walk into her room, I've seen it before while I was watching her through her window a few months ago. And yeah I accidentally saw her changing, but I was respectful and left after watching for a few minutes.
I looked around her room observing the smallest details, like how she had a small collection of cassette tapes. Of course I looked through a few of her drawers, I smirked slightly seeing that some of her undergarments had cute little bows on them. "Ay dios mío Robin, what the fuck are you doing" I think to myself. I need to stop but, I can't. I'm going crazy for Y/n.

Y/N's POV
I finished grabbing the snacks while humming happily. I walk into my room to see Robin just standing there awkwardly.
"You could have sat down on my bed y'know" I say while laughing a little. "Uh yeah, I just wasn't sure if I should until you got here." Robin replies while rubbing the back of his neck. "Ok, let's see what movies are playing on TV right now and pick one. Sound good?" I ask nicely. "Mhm" He says while nodding his head.
We decided to watch Grease. As 'Hopelessly Devoted To You' started playing, Robin moved closer and put his arm around my shoulders. I started to feel comfortable and also moved in a little closer. My eyes started to feel heavy.
Robin's POV
I looked over and saw that Y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I leaned in to smell her hair. It smelled like vanilla and also sorta like pumpkin pie. Damn it, there I go again being weird. I just can't help it, Y/n has me mesmerized. I looked at her one more time before I got up slowly and put a blanket over her. I then left, but not before I looked around her house a little bit. The more I know about her, the better.

»»----- ➴ -----««

A/N

Okay so I finally started making Robin more obsessive. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! -i