One

Regina smiled softly at her newborn baby. "Cora. Cora Danielle Mills," she said to herself. The baby remained asleep and cozy in her mother's arms. She heard the king stirring behind her in the bed. "Regina...? Why are you up?" He asked. "Nothing," she replied. She hated being married to him. Thank god this wasn't his daughter. It was Daniel's. Yes Daniel the stable boy. However the king thought it was his. "Alright. Goodnight darling," he replied before turning over to sleep again. She gave him a fake smile before turning back to her daughter. She slowly set her down in the crib and smiled. "Goodnight my love," Regina whispered, kissing her daughter on the forehead. When she awoke the next morning, the king was still sleeping. She rolled her eyes and strode over it the crib. But Cora wasn't there. She opened the door and rushed to the guards. "Do you know where Cora is?!" She asked urgently. They led her to the drawing room. She burst into the room to see her mother holding her. "Mother..." Regina whispered. "Good morning," she said holding the newborn. The baby laughed in her arms. "I'd like to hold my daughter," she said coldly. Cora, her mother, nodded and handed her the young baby. "Just know that when she's older, her loyalty will belong to me," she whispered in Regina's ear.