Serious

Andy and I stay hugging for a solid five minutes. We pull apart and see the main door open. Woodward walks in.
"How did the tests go?"
"Sir you got yourself another astronaut!" Connor says.
"Even on time she scored well?" Woodward asks.
"She scored better than Andy!" Laura says.
"Well tomorrow we train and all get ready for take off!" Woodward says.
"Ok sounds great I'm excited!" I say. Woodward leaves smiling. Connor and Laura take off to go get work done, which leaves Andy and I alone.
"We're alone now......you know what that means?" Andy asks.
"Wh—" I start and then Andy pushes me against the wall and connects his lips with mine. We passionately make out for about ten minutes. Then Andy helps me take my suit off.
"I have a question to ask Andy." I say.
"Go for it!" Andy says.
"Well um Andy would you like to make this official and be my boyfriend?" I ask. Andy smiles and then grabs my ass.
"Of course! I would love to!" Andy says. He hugs me tightly I look at the clock it reads 5:47!
"I should probably get my car from the school parking lot." I say.
"Oh yes. I'll have someone drop us off I mean you!" Andy says.
"That'd be appreciated especially if you come to!" I say.
"I'd love to come because I really want to take you out for dinner!" Andy says.
"That would be great especially if you meet my family!" I say.
"Sounds perfect. It's basically six we should head out! I'll go ask Connor!" Andy walks me out to Connors car and then runs off. The two of them come back after ten minutes.
"So you two are together?" Connor asks.
"Yes and we are so happy together! I'm so glad I met this beautiful girl!" Andy says as I rest my head on his shoulder.
"How cute alright y'all ready?" Says Connor.
"Yup! Thank you Connor!" I say.
"No problem! Hop in!" Connor says as he unlocks his car. I jump in shotgun. Connor revs his engine and then we're off. When we get to the school my eyes land on three of the most popular kids, Maddie, Olivia and Nathan. We drive to my car and park we all get out and then the popular kids walk to us.
"Look at this the little wannabe is two timing it!" Olivia says. I roll my eyes. "Have something to say slut?" I step up to Olivia.
"Actually yes, just because you have more money than me doesn't mean you can take your flat ass and walk all over me bitch!" I say Maddie gasps so does Nathan.
"Look at this she has a mouth on her! Ok guys move on she's not good enough for you!" Maddie chokes.
"Ok y'all should run along before you wish you did!" Andy says.
"Who even are these fuckers?" Asks Nathan.
"Y'all are too stupid to figure it out so move along assholes!" I say.
"Bitch try me!" Says Maddie. I crack my knuckles. They all gladly flee and shout slurs as they do so.

"God that was so much drama!" Connor says.
"Agreed!" Andy and I say at the same time. We all laugh as I unlock my car.
"Nice car Vera!" Connor says.
"Thanks Connor! See ya tomorrow!" I say as He gets back in his car. Andy and I hop in my car.

"Are you sure your parents will accept me?" Andy asks.
"Of course! My mom will be happy that I'm happy especially after my previous boyfriend!" I say.
"Huh? Is it ok if I ask...." Andy starts but I interrupt him,
"What happened? Yes well that fucker cheated! Oh his name was Dominic!" I say choking back puke.
"Oh shit fuck him! I swear to god I'll never do such a thing!" Andy says making me so happy a single tear falls from my right eye. "Awe don't cry!"
"It's a happy tear. Don't worry!" He then rests his left hand on my right thigh, which sends tingles up my spine. I am so happy that we're together!
"What do wanna do?" He asks.
I seriously want all of you but I can't just say that, "well let's introduce you to my family and see what happens, we're here at my house!" I say as I park in my space on the driveway. My house is like a modern sized house with a large garage and a big backyard. It's painted black and white.
"You're house looks cute!" Says Andy.
I laugh, "thanks. Looks like my family is home seeing that all their cars are in the garage." I say as I grab Andy's hand. We walk up the stairs and enter my house. Parents immediately welcome us.
"Good afternoon sweetie we were wondering where you were!" Mom, Kathy says.
"We got a call from the school that you left to do a work study?" Dad, Garret asks.
"Well parents and brother. I got a job! Guess where!" I say.
"You know I hate guessing games!" Dad says. I roll my eyes.
"Fine, I got a job at NASA! I'm an astronaut! Oh so is my boyfriend Andy!" I say.
"That's hard to believe Vee!" Says Andrew my brother.
"If you don't believe me watch as I board the space shuttle tomorrow!" I say. Drew's jaw drops.
"You're going into space tomorrow?!" Asks mom.
"Yes...we are. I'm so happy to meet all of you!" Andy says.
"Well you keep Vera safe!" Mom demands.
"Of course I will....."
"Name is Kathy and this is my husband Garret and our son Andrew!" Andy shakes all their hands, even my brother.
"So wait are y'all landing on a planet and if yes which one?" Andrew asks. I roll my eyes at his narcissistic ass.
"Actually I believe we are! The planet we're landing on is believe it or not but SATURN!" Andy says and my face lights up because my favorite planet is Saturn!
"Wow congrats Vera! Your favorite planet!" Mom says.
"Wait Saturn is your favorite?" Andy asks.
"How could it not be? It's glorious!" I say.