Chapter 2

Front desk is for us actually, with glass on it- me and my friend Kaung Sat San and there he is a new guy beside the wall, since he came he’s just heading down on the desk all the time, it was almost a week now yet he acting weird, they says he’s from Mandalay. I don’t even know his face looks like only the name of him - Paing Thu Ta - and we don’t have a new student introducing like other countries umm like korea they always make the new student to settle and tuck in the class. But it has been almost a week now. He should be settled now but maybe he doesn't want to be tuck in.
We had to sit like three on one desk so, me and my friend had to make room for him and before he came Kaung Sat San sit in the middle but since he came I had to take the middle because Kaung Sat San was afraid of him, and me too, I am a little fever by him because he is quite taller and bigger than us. I mean we are all 12 years - 6 grade students but he is taller than us and he is much like a 10 Grade stud  actually, I had to watch out for myself. Not afraid of him but I must …take care …
I arrived to class almost everyday sooner than anyone but since he came he always arrived earlier than me, I am really curious by it, what is it?  I try as fast as I can but I can't. He is always earlier than me. Like his height I can’t reach more than him…. He is always ahead of me. Did he not sleep at all? Or what? How he came in this A Class, since he came he never took any class study seriously actually. (Old Burmese Basic Education Class partitions was base on the students activity and educational standard - the brightest and smart one go to room A and the one who aren’t go to lower class but since 2012 Ministry of Education change the whole system and rebuilding the Modern Education of the whole country now )
When the class starts, as the Teacher enters the room he gets up and greets like us to the teachers and listens boldly to the teachings and he doesn't even write a word for the study and give any assignment to the teacher. And I don’t understand why the teacher does not get angry at him, even the Maths teacher who’s very easily furious by any of the studies delay- gives him sanctuary, ignoring him every time. What the hack is he? Came to school sleeping all the time?
Acting like Zoe (Means bully or tough boy or thug), I really don’t give a damn about him, I hate him. My mum doesn't even have to tell me who’s not to be my friend, and Kaung Sat San my close friend, he’s bright, smart and clever. He won’t bully me, even though I had to cover the back seat studs because he bullied them once in a while. I have to say that I am not big like him but I am much more substantial than any one in our class so most of the studs had some fever on me not much but they do. Maybe just because I am dearest to the teachers.
Maybe there are no girls at our school because of all boys only school but no I might be like my mum but my heart and my rage are like my dad who’s always in the countryside and building dam tough and hard. I am ready whenever the quarrel and fight for whatever reasons. And I am watching that damn sleepy Zoe thug. And I mind it well because the day before yesterday I asked our class in charge teacher that I don’t want to sit with him … and she said …
“Dear don’t mind him, he isn’t what you think he doesn't like that ok?”
Yeah Yeah whatever …. I am watching you thug! What if you are doing just one wrong move you are going the lowest class … I am going to do it no matter what … mark me well I am Chan Nyein Aung … what I intended to do I don’t hesitate for any reason … mark me well ….