Chapter 2: sleepover

SORRY IT'S NOT SMUT RN LMAO THAT'S TOO FAST

anyways I'm listening to sad mitski songs while writing so this is bound to be depressing

3rd person pov this chapter

~~

Once Nancy went to take a warm bath robin wanted to make her comfortable and happy , she hated seeing Nancy upset it physically pained her to see her friend crying at any singular reminder of her ex boyfriend. robin began to make the bed in pristine condition because she remembered Nancy once said she can't sleep without a freshly made bed.

She went into Nancy's closet and chose the softest pajamas she could find she threw them in the dryer for a few minutes so they would be nice are warm. "Nancy in leaving the room so you can change let me in when your done! " robin shouted.

Nancy got out of the bath and dried off. she put on the warm pajamas and thought to herself about how great robin is. She quickly braided her hair and let robin back into the room. robin had a handful of movies for them to choose from and they chose "Top gun"

They had small conversations during the movie because Robin rambles about small details. Nancy loves that about Robin she could listen to her talk for hours. While Robin was ranting about some sort of detail she accidentally reminded Nancy of Jonathan.

Nancy had a small memory flashback of when she and Jonathan had danced together at all events. "Who am I supposed to dance with now" Nancy said, her voice slowly breaking into sobs Nancy started to cry into Robin shoulder "Hey, hey don't worry Nancy I will dance with you at any event you need I have so many good moves and I'm not very good at slow dancing but I sure could try and we could-" "oh I'm sorry I keep rambling. " robin said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Don't worry about the rambling I like it it calms me down... And I would love if you danced with me at events from now on:) " Nancy smiled up at robin reassuringly. The two continued watching the movie but Nancy quickly fell asleep after their conversation she fell asleep on robins shoulder which Robin Secretly loved.

Right when Robin was about to sleep she heard Nancy talk and sing? She never knew people did that in sleep it sounded like she was signing a classic slow dance song but Robin couldn't make out much of what she was saying. But she loved hearing Nancy's sleepy voice it was truly music to her ears.

The next morning Robin woke up first despite being the last to fall asleep. When she woke up Nancy was hugging her like a little koala , she didn't want Nancy to feel embarrassed so she fake slept till Nance woke up.

When Nancy woke up she relized she was full on cuddling Robin, she flushed bright red and had an audible gasp that caused Robin to "wake up" Nancy relized she woke sleeping beauty and quickly turned and pretended she didn't know.

Unfortunately that action caused Robin to burst out laughing which made Nancy even more red. She loved Robin's laugh. "Good morning Nance" Robin said giggling immediately after. "Oh stop laughing, I was asleep I didn't know I was full body hugging you! " Nancy stated with a small chuckle.

"What do you wanna eat? " Nancy said beginning to sit up. "Definitely waffles mornings are for waffles" Robin said very proudly. Nancy giggled and went downstairs to start cooking so Robin could shower.

Robin hoped into the shower and got lost in her own thoughts as most people do. God Nancy still looks hot even when she first wakes up she thought to herself woah Robin chill she's just a friend., wish it was more than that tbh... No Robin shut it your going down a rabbit hole we don't need to go down. Okay but she's hot. No she's not your just feeling some type of way finish your showers and go eat stop fantasizing about you best friend. robin decided she had enough of her inner thoughts arguing finished up showering, got dressed and headed downstairs.

"Okay so I wasn't sure what kind of waffles you made so over here we have blueberry.... Then chocolate chip... Than regular.... And plain with fruit..... And one with just butter"    "Nance how are we gonna eat all of these waffles.. "   " I DON'T KNOW I KINDA JUST THOUGHT MIKE AND HOLLY COULD HAVE SOME? " Nancy sorta shouted but it sounded like a friendly shout.

They finished breakfast and went off to go to school.

~~~

Again quite a short chapter but it's hard for me to write long chapters, this one was 300 words longer than the last though.