Spin The Bottle💔

This is from my Haikyuu one-shot book!  go check it out!  this is long and kinda shitty lol

⚠️Warning: Heart break, shitty story⚠️

Issei Matsukawa X Takahiro Hanamaki

3rd POV

Matsukawa and Hanamaki had been best friends for a while. Since they could remember they were inseparable. They went to the same Jr. high and high school. They were even in the same friend group. When the two teenage boys weren't talking and hanging out in person, they were likely on their phones texting and sending memes to each other. The boy's friend group (aka Oikawa) thought it would be an amazing idea to have a sleepover and play games. And Oikawa had a whole plan.

Time skip to lunch day of sleepover

"Ooooohhhhhh Matsukawa~ Hanamaki~"

"Go away Oikawa" Hanamaki laughs as he walks with Matsukawa.

"Rudeeee~ I was just going to invite you two to my super cool ultimate sleepover tonight!"

"No. Sleepovers are for kids Oikawa. We are third years in high school. Not kids." Hanamaki said. He just wanted to spend the night sending memes to Matsukawa like they did every night.

"Exactly why you SHOULD come. We are third years graduating off to collage soon. We don't have much longer to be dumb teens anymore! Come on, please!"

"Yeah Hanamaki. It's not like you have any other plans tonight. It gets boring just sending memes back and forth all night. Lat's have a little fun!"

"Fine..." The boy gave in. If it made Matsukawa happy, he would do it. If the boy was honest, he could never get bored talking to the dark hair male. And if he thought about it, he would still be talking to him tonight. They would be in person which meant they were closer. Matsukawa smiled and started talking to the others.

Time skip to after school and stuff

Everyone but Oikawa and Iwaizumi had to go home to get clothes. Matsukawa and Hanamaki lived in the same area, so they walked together. The boys were talking the whole way about stupid things. Hanamaki would steal glances at the taller boy. Before Hanamaki knew what he was saying he blurted something out.

"So, what's your love life like Matsu? Got a crush on anyone?" Hanamaki could see Matsukawa's face getting slightly red with blush.

"Uh... w-well yeah maybe I might..." The boy subbed the back of his head nervous. Avoiding eye contact or even looking at Hanamaki.

Hanamaki's POV

He has a crush on someone... He won't look at me...

'Is it me?! Do I actually have a chance?'

"Oh yeah?~ Who is the lucky person~"

"I-I can't tell you..." He quieted his voice as he ended the sentence. "But I'll give you a hint. You know them very well."

I know them very well... I know me reallyyyy well. I read so many fanfics and the crush always say that. and it ends up being the main character.

When we got to my house, I told Matsukawa to meet in front of my house in like 30 minutes and I would walk there with him. He simply hummed and kept walking. I ran to my room and grabbed a bag and shoved some clothes in it and other necessary things. I changed out of my sweaty volleyball uniform and into more casual clothes. (Picture at top of chapter^)