Authors Note

Okay! This. Is. Important!

Soooo... I'm gonna ask if you please can comment and vote and can you please follow me and spread news about my account and books please???

Thanks for all the reading and the views.

And I would like to dedicate the next comeback to tantania123

Love you Tania as a bæ. And all my followers as well (even if I have little followers).
Thank you all for reading this book and I will be possibly be updating everyday if I'm as bored as this.

Ok this isn't that important but I want to get it of my chest.

So... I have a gay friend called Adam and this blonde bimbo (no offense to blondes. I have a blonde friend. {Sorry Lorna.} But this blonde was a disgrace to blondes) came up to him and called him a gay faggot. Also he's a little bit emo. Well so am I biatch. Nothing wrong with that. So yeah she called him that and he started singing a parody of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. This is how it went:

Twinkle twinkle little whore,
Close your legs,
They're not a door.

And she got red in the face and stomped on his foot. Then I said "Hey bitch. Don't do that or I'll do something I won't regret." Then the bitch went "What u gonna do about it" and stomped in his foot again. IN 7 INCH HEELS!!!!!

So I list all self control and punched her in the nose. I broke it and then I met up with a 'long time no see' friend and it's kinda cliché but he's a bad boy and he said, and I quote " Holy shit Molly. Do you know how many times she's opened her legs? She's even treys to open her legs for Ricky."

And Ricky is his older brother who is 20 and he's gay. So that says something about her too if she's trying to open her legs to gay men...

And the BFF is called Dannie. He's like proper badass. People tell me that I shouldn't hang out with him, because he's "bad news" but around his friend he's areal softy.

So I'm finished. That is much better. Lol.

--Molly. :):):):):):):);):):)