Anuseena-Rab ne bana di jodi

Not a proofread

Introduction
Haseena- Age 24.Haseena is preparing for police exams after her graduation. As she wants to serve her country like er Father. She live with her Ammi & Abbu in Lucknow. She is their only daughter.

Anubhav- Age 30. Anubhav is an IB agent and now he got transferred to Lucknow as DSP as he wants desk job to live with his mother. His father was martyred when he was 12yrs old. He was colleague & friend of Haseena's abbu.

Abbu- IB agent as well as IG of Lucknow
Ammi- housewife
Maa- housewife

       Haseena was studying sitting on table in her room. She was alone today as her ammi gone to her mama's home & her abbu gone to duty & didn't come yet. Its 9pm and she was waiting for him. She had prepared dinner and waiting for him to come & started doing study. The door bell rings and she opens the door and as soon as she opens the door she said

Haseena- kitni der lagadi aapne abbu, hum kabse aapki rah dekh rhe the. Humare pet me chihe daud rhe the. Aapko pta he na humse bhuk control nhi hoti aur hume aapke bina khane ki aadat bhi nhi he.

She didn't look at the side bcz she was inside and can't see if someone stand on the side of door.
And just them her eyes goes on the side and  There was man standing beside her Abbu. Tall & Handsome with fair complexion. He was just standing silently looking at her. She was in her t shirt & pajama with open hair & glasses.
She felt little embarrassed as she lashes out on her Father infront of unknown person. And she stopped talking.

Abbu- Are beta woh aaj jra jyada kam tha toh rukna pada warna hum aa jate jaldi. Aur kya hua abhi itni bakbak kr rhi thi aur achank chup ho gyi..
He look at her she was looking at Anubhav questioningly.

Abbu- Ab kya darwaje pr hi rakhogi hume andar toh aane do sab batate he.
To anubhav, aao beta andar, apna hi ghar samjho.
Haseena was little shock as she even didn't knw him and her abbu said that apna hi ghr samjho.

Haseena-Abbu yeh...???

Abbu- Are beta inse milo, yeh humare dost the na Naresh unke beta he, Anubhav. IB Agent he humari Tarah par ab desk job le rhe he apni maa ke sath rhne ke liye. Aur humare sath IB ke 3, 4 cases bhi solve kiye he. Bohot hi honhaar he. To anubhav, aur beta yeh humari beti he,Haseena. Isse bhi desh ki seva krni he, humari Tarah police me  jana chahti he. Mahilao pr huye julm ko rokna chahti he. Issiliye abhi police exams ki tayyari kr rhi he.

Anubhav- Hi..

Haseena- hello!

Abbu- (to Haseena) beta Anubhav 2 Hafto ke liye humare ghr me hi rahenge woh Inka yha ghr he pr renovation chal rha he. Toh aap guest room taiyar kr do.
Haseena- thik he Abbu. Aur abbu ka cl aya tha pohoch gyi woh dopeher ko. keh rhi thi ki aapka phn nhi lag rha tha to batane ke liye bola. Woh bs 3, 4 din me aa jayengi. Ab Aap jaldi se fresh ho jaiye(To Anubhav) Ji..woh aap bhi fresh ho jaiye udhar humare room ka washroom he. Hum tabtak aapka room ready krte he aur khana lagate he.

Anubhav- ji thik he..thank u!🙂

Haseena(in mind)- handsome he waise!🥰😍chupp kr Haseena, kuch bhi mat soch, abbu ke dost ke bete he...
And she goes to guest room to make it ready. And comes to kitchen & kept the pots on the dining table. Abbu & Anubhav came & sat on the chair.