Night at the hotel

I left makyla at chris house with her daddy. I just needed some time alone to think. But trey was there comforting me. Trey and I met years back at a party and when I came to him we kind of had a connection and now here he is the best bestfriend anyone could have that's there for you. After the long drive from Chris house we finally made it to the hotel and he walked me to my room. We stopped at the door to say our goodbyes but he stop and asked what happened. I told him everything from when me and Jacob was fighting until now. He laid one hand on the wall and said, " your going to be alright?" I told him yeah, then a tear fell out my eye. He wipe the tears from my face with his hand and said, "don't cry baby girl." He then slowly leaned in and kissed me. I knew I was to vulnerable so i opened the door to swallow in but he caught my hand, pulled me towards him and kissed me once more. I gave in and kissed him back. He closed the door with his foot and roughly ripped my clothes off. He Threw me on the bed, pulled out my blog and sucked my nipples. I turned over, laid my head on the bed and propped my waist up. He put his fingers in his mouth then took them out and slowly rubbed it up and down my clit. Then rubbed the tip of his dick on me slowly teasing. I pushed myself back on him so he could stop teasing and he grabbed my waist to stop me and took control. Pacing back and forward as he's rubbing my clit. My legs were vibrating and couldn't stay up. I started tapping out but he wouldn't stop. I put my leg up on his shoulder then over his head to turn around.when I did that he was going deeper and deeper. I grabbed and pulled him closer to me so I was able to wrap my legs around him. I was moaning loud now and everyone was hearing me. He came all in me so I hurried up and I pushed him off of me hoping it wasn't to late.