revenge

It's been days since I been in jail and i happened to get a cell with my girls. "This shit is fucked up!" I said punching the wall. "That was great kendra keep fucking up your hand" renee said sarcastically. "Can we get a damn police officer for this girl!?" Renee said screaming in between the bars. Because all of us have anger issues we been fighting and jumping these girls. " kendra, drea, and Renee, you are now released" the police lady said unlocking our gate. We all walked out but I stopped in her face, " can you fix my fucking hand first? " the police grabbed me and told me to come on. She Started wrapped my hand and told me to get the fuck out. "Haha have a fuck day ms. Lady police " I said laughing in her face. " I'll be seeing you again ms.latimore and when I do That ass is mine " she said smacking my ass laughing. "You nasty bitch " I said mean mugging her. When we got out trey was there waiting with Aimee. They both was smoking a cigarette. All 3 of us stopped a foot away from them. "I Cant believe this shit!" Drea said putting her hand on her hip. " Y'all all look good, good enough to be my bitches." Aimee said smiling and taking her last puff. she flicked her cigarette at us and drea jumped at her put we grabbed her before she could get to us. "Yall look a little worried? " she said in a puppy dog face. I stepped up to her in her face and she pulled a gun out. Drea and renee both stepped up then i put my hand up to tell them to stop. "Baby girl, we're not worried. You, y'all, on the other hand should be worried. Then i walked away and drea mugged her hardd. We walked to a store and everybody came running towards me and Renee asking for our autographs. I asked a fan if i could use their phone to call Jacob she was so happy and politely gave the phone to me.
Jacobs pov
Unknown #: hello
Me: who is this
Unknown #: its me baby your wife come get me, Renee, and drea we're at the store Larry's.
Me: okae baby and delete my number off this phone
Unknown #: okae baby love you
Kendra pov
"Thank you baby girl for letting me use your phone." She was smiling so hard but she was cute. "How old are you?" I asked holding her shoulder. "26, Uhhh can i grab your ass? " she said laughing. I turned and looked at drea and renee but they was talking to the girl friends. "Uhhh yea sure why not. " she did and gripped it good and hard. "Im sorry but Im bisexual and kendra your really hot to me. How rude am i, Let me introduce myself." she called her girls over and mines followed. She pulled them and said, "Im rose, she's Samantha, and this is miah." We all shook hands and i said, well Im kendra, this is Renee, and This is renee bestfriend and my r.o.d drea. Maybe we could all meet up and I'll bring y'all to my house. Im throwing a party tonight so dress nice." They couldn't believe what i just said but drea and renee was ready to party. "Rose give me your phone so i could put my number in your phone. Call me okae. " she nodded happily and put her phone up. Jacob pulled up next to us and me and my girls got in the car. I kissed Jacob and introduced him to our new friends. He got out the car and gave them all a hug. "Friends of my girl is a friend of mine." He said smiling and walking back to the car. I rolled my window downn and told rose I would pick her up if she called. Rose gave me a call late at night and the party already started. "Baby Im going to go pick up rose I'll be back." "but our toast is coming up Kendra." "Baby i promise i wont be forever." Then i kissed him goodbye and tried to hurry to the car. I got out the car and knocked on her door and miah came and told me to come in. I waited by the door and a whole bunch of people were inside. They all was turnt up and When they seen me they went crazy. "Aye! Calm down dont hurt her." Rose screamed coming downn stairs. We walked out and i waved goodbye. "Miah and Samantha not coming? " I said confused. "No they got their own party." We sat in the car giving each other compliments and finally made it to my house. We got in the house and rose was amazed. I told her i had to go make a toast and left her walking around. "Hello baby " I said walking Towards him giving him a kiss. "Hey baby we're up." He said holding my hand walking me to the front. " OK can I get everyone's attention? " he said standing in the middle of the crowd. All eyes where now on him. "My wife would like to say something. I walked up by his side and began to speak. "I just want to say thank you for everything you guys have done for me and never changed up on me. I also want to say that I am not a bad person, I am caring and will help anyone unless you use my kindness as a weakness. I love you baby and you mean the world to me. You, jacob Jr, makyla, uncle Chris haha all of you. I love you all, and please show rose that I brought as my guest a great time." I called rose up and introduced her. I gave chris back the attention and was going to walk back to the front but Jacob grabbed my hand and told me to wait. "My turn. Kendra symone latimore... you are my world, you are my oxygen for me to live, you are the laughter and smile in my happiness. Without you i wouldn't be this way. I know I did alot of damage in our marriage and im willing to fix and pick up every last broken piece." A tear fell out my eye and then he got on his one knee. "Kendra symone latimore...., will you marry me ......again? " everyone was awwing at this point and then i broke downn in tears, "YES JACOB.... YESS." As he came up he kissed me and picked me up spinning me around. Everyone was clapping and giving us hugs. Few minutes later everyone was dancing and I was with my girls including rose. Drea tapped me and Renee hard. Drea pointed across the room leading our eyes and Renee sat her cup down. "Rose you coming with us " I said as we all walked that direction. "What the Fuck are y'all doing in my house?! " I said keeping a sharp tone. "We thought we should come visit and say hello to the lovely bride." Aimee said sipping her ciroc. "We all need to talk soon as my party is over at your house. Now get the fuck out " I said pointing my finger towards the door. "Ohh I see you still rough with your tone like when we was in the bed, your still sexy though. Give me and Aimee a call when you want to Fuck again, it could be a little 3 some. " trey said walking out behind aimee. "Wow you could be a bitch, and I actually liked you." Rose said stepping away from him. "Ohh kendra she could join to, haha even drea and Renee y'all are fine... damn." Then I slammed the door behind him. "It's going to be okae girl dont worry about him have fun " Renee said rubbing my back Softly . "Yeah we gone get that bitch best to believe that. " drea said walking away. Its now 2:30 and the party just ended. "Rose do you mind if i take you home tomorrow really dont feel like driving? " I said very exhausted. "No but I dont have any clothes for tomorrow. " I started walking up stairs and told her to follow. I took her to the guest room and said, "I'll take you shopping tomorrow, there is food downn stairs in the fridge and the bathroom in here by your closet door goodnight.