| Peach

[Author Note: Feel free to skip this chapter if you want to miss the spice, it will not change the understanding of the plot.]

In 2.5 seconds, Paul's arm snaked around my back, unhooking the clasp on my bra, and discarding it on the floor, all while crushing his mouth over mine.

There was a real danger I might combust. I had never known the internal temperature of my own body to reach such an aching boiling point. Maybe I was sick? Maybe we both were because all I heard between pants was Paul's voice as a whisper in my ear telling me everything he had been dying to do and how good he wanted to make me feel, and I think I might just die happy right here.

Paul was everywhere all at once. He had a body that should require regular ritual worship; it's all hard lines, tanned skin, and the ripple of muscle as he lays down under him. He sank to his knees in front of me, pushing the sandy waves out of his eyes before he smiled devilishly, and I knew I was closer to a heart attack than I had ever been before in my life. He was nothing short of the God and the Devil combined.

The hard pads of his fingertips dug into my thighs, caressing, massaging; the hazel in his eyes gave way to an intense amber, the color of which I don't think I could ever forget in several lifetimes.

Soft lips skimmed over my knee, awakening every nerve in its wake, down the length of my thigh, erupting a trail of goosebumps before he settled between my legs. The anticipation was killing me. His lips traveled higher toward the apex of my thigh until he pulled the material of my panties to the side; the hotness of his breath encouraging the first inaudible groan to pass my lips until he buried his face without warning in the most sensitive part of me.

"You are the sweetest scent I've ever known, Dana." Paul's voice was low, throaty, and almost a growl of restraint.

My back arched, wanting and needing to push myself closer to him, and a second, a more heady, primal moan escaped my mouth.

"If you make that sound again, Dana, this will be over for me," Paul warned, but I could feel the tug of a smile run over his lips.

His tongue circled my clit with a steady rhythm that had me grabbing the sheets, his back, then through his hair. He plunged a finger deep into me, flipping it over, expanding against my walls as if he were calling me hither. The attention he lavished on me was nothing short of Olympic-worthy.

Every suck, every circle, every flick of his tongue was orchestrated to how my body responded; always synched with what I wanted more of, less of, and desired most of at any given moment.

I squirmed under him, trying to chase away the enormity of the feeling that was threatening to build and overtake but that only made his grip around me tighten.

"You're not going anywhere, Peach."

The sweetest spark I've ever known began to form deep in my core, the wave it unleashed made me see stars that were not a part of the night sky until I fell fast into what can only be described as my private heaven. His pace

increased along with my need for release. My body started shuddering with each passing blissful wave until Paul shifted, moving higher. He fumbled with his belt buckle until the tip of his cock primed and pressed close to my entrance.

I wanted to tell him to hurry the hell up but before I could even form a single letter of the alphabet, he plunged so deep inside of me in one long thrust, that my words simply dissolved in my throat. This was always coming for us, so I shouldn't have been surprised, but I still was. Nothing that felt this good should be legal. Maybe it was a wolf thing?

"Fuck, Dana. If this is a wolf thing, you're never going back to being a human again," he groaned between pants.

Every word made me clench around him harder and it was enough to elicit another throaty moan as his pace began to speed, thrusts becoming more encompassing, more erratic, more mind-fucking-blowing. He took one erect nipple into his mouth, sucking gently before flicking his tongue across its sensitive tip.

"No one has ever felt like you before," Paul said, but not with his voice. "No. One. Ever."

"Don't fucking stop, Paul, please..."

Paul crashed his mouth back over mine. The spark began to build inside me again, but this time, the wave was biblical. Desperately, I tried to grip him again, needing anything to ground me before I fell apart completely. My fingers searched his back before raking my fingers down it, sure to I'll leave my mark on him. I swear I hear him chuckling.

I buried my face in his neck, his unique scent sending me into a frenzy, driving the last of my sanity out, and I breathed as deeply as I could to take more of him in.

Are you scenting me, Dana?

Am I what? Is that what I'm doing? Is that something I can do?

Paul chuckled again. "Because heads up, I already tried, Peach."

With a final set of thrusts, the stars returned. Paul's next beaming smile sent me over the edge, but this time, he followed me. His thrusts slowed until his body shuddered at the same time mine seemed to split into fragments until his forehead fell to mine, and he placed a single kiss on my lips.

"You're never leaving my bed again, Dana."

I smiled, absolutely spent. With his neck so close, my eyes zeroed in. Then something super weird happened. My canines elongated taking me completely off guard as they pressed down into my lips. The longer I studied the artery pumping frantically in his neck, the more the urge to bite down on him possessively came seaming from nowhere at all. What the fuck is happening?

I swallowed hard, squeezing my eyes shut until something settled within me and my heartbeat was once again steady.