Ripnami

Name: Ripnami and Tsutide. Ripnami is the boy, Tsuntide is the girl. There siblings. First we'll do Tsutide.

Tsutide

Animus: no

Hybrid: no

Siblings: one. (Ripnami)

Parent(s): Tsunami and riptide

Tribe(s): Offspring of a dark blue royal seawing (mother) and a sky blue seawing, eyes dark blue as almost black and used to be a traitor to the kingdom of sea. (father)

Gender: daughter (female)

Description: Light blue scales with dark cerulean outline on her glow-in-the-dark flashy scales. Her webbed talons are dappled with bright eye scorching grassy emerald green specks. She has unusaul sharp teeth and claws and has a slender sleek form but a broad and strong shaped body. Very very VERY dark dark dark pitch green eyes almost black. 

Bio: Shy at first but when you get to know her she is very fiery and fun loving. She can be dramatic with emotions at times and is impulsive, but she fights for her friends and family or justice no matter what. Tsutide is extremely brave (since both of her parents are), bossy, fierce, sassy, and in the inside she is a big softy.

Now, Ripnami

 Ripnami

Anumis: yes (since animi powers are passed down from the royal family and stuff)

Hybrid: No, duh

(will continue)

Family tree: 

Mother: Tsunami

Father: Riptide

Brother: Ripnami

Sister: Tsutide

Grandpa: Webs, Gill, 

Grandma: Coral, unknown but still assuming Tortoise,

Aunt: Orca, Anemone, Auklet, Sunny, Glory

Uncle: Turtle, Octopus, cerulean, Finn,  lots of unammed ones

Great Uncle: Shark

Cousin?: Moray