CHAPTER 5: BIRTDAY PARTY

PETE:
It's been a 3 years when Vegas and I broke up, i heard that his wife give birth to their child i'm happy for him. Now i'm living with Nap.

"Love, let's go Tankhun is pissed now."

"Did he really throw a party for Miami and Venice?

"Yes! You know him he's keeping his promise to kids."

"Yea, let's go."

We went to Khun Noo's mansion pnce i entered the mansion everyone is looking at me. Why? Do i look bad?

"Damnit Pete! You're so pretty!" Khun Noo said and hugged me.

"Really?"

"Yes! You are so sexy look at those curves, slay Pete!" i looked at my clothes and i'm wearing a skinny jeans that can see my belly and a 1 inches heels and white long sleeve croptop with shoulder bag.

When we broke up Khun Noo never mentioned Vegas because he knows that i'm still hurting even i'm the one who break his heart.

I went to kitchen and i saw Aunt Ericka preparing the foods.

"Pete is that you?"

"Yes Aunt!"

"Jesus christ, i missed you so much!"

"I missed you too Aunty, by the way do you need my help?"

"No need to help me Pete, help the baby sitter upstairs."

"Okay Aunt, just call me if you need my help!" i said and when upstairs.

Before i entered Miami and Venice's room i can hear them talking about their suit.

"Miami you should try this pants and this top!"

"That looks good! You're a genius Venice!

"Yes i am, so help me to find suit."

"Wear a black suit! Matchi matchi matchi!"

"Yes you are right, how about my neck tie?"

"Hm a red one!"

"Yes! We are done, how about Papa?"

"He's with Uncle Nap."

I opened the door and i saw my twins. The day i decided to abort the baby i realized that this baby is reminds me of Vegas. Our love and memories so i didn't abort the baby.

Miami is a girl and Venice is a boy. Miami and Venice had their dad's features the only thing they got from me is my cheeks. My babies is only 3 but the way they talks like they're already old. They are the most precious thing i have, i will do anything for them.

When they saw me standing infront of the door their eyes widen. They run fast as they could.

"PAPA!" my babies hugged me.

"Happy Birthday, babies!"

"Thanks papa!" Miami said and kissed my cheeks.

"Thank You Papa!" Venice said and kissed my other cheeks.

"You look very sexy today Papa!" my baies complimented me.

"Really?"

"Yes! You are so pretty Papa."

"Well thank you babies, let's go the party start now." i held their hand and went to the party.

Khun Noo invite many people damn even my babies didn't even know who's the people in the mansion.

Before we went to the party i change my clothes to flare black pants and black heels i also wear a cute top with black blazer who made me looks so powerful specially when i walked with my babies, i also wear my gold things that Khun Noo gives me. Our suits are matching.

"Papa you looks so powerful!"

"Yes Papa you looks so hot i guess there's a lot of man will look at you tonight."

"Okay thank you babies, let's go they are waiting for us."

They walked beside me, we stopped when the host called the birthday celebrants name.

"Okay everybody! The birthday celebrants is here now, now clap your hands!" the host started.

"Let us welcome, Miami Saengthan and Venice Saengtham!" everyone claps their hands i can see that all of the visitors are from Khun Korn's bussiness partners.

My babies walked infront and i'm ready to go downstairs and i saw Khun Noo who's whispering to host.

"Okay everyone, we already saw the beautiful angelic faces of the celebrants how about their Papa? Let us welcome Phongsakorn Saengtham!"

Damn Khun Noo what is this???

I walked even i'm shy, they are clapping their hands while smiling and the others are whispering.

"What a pretty Papa! Okay now everybody let's sing happy birthday!" everyone is singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~"

"Happy Birthday Venice and Miami, what's the wish you both want?" the host asked.

"We want to meet our Dad." everyone become silent. I was also stunned.

"Okay now blow the candle!" the game starts and my babies is playing so i went to our visitors and asked them if they're okay.

I saw a big table where the main and minor family is sitting. I looked at Khun Korn who looks so proud of me same as Porsche while Kinn is confused and theres Kimhan who's smirking. I gaze to other part of table i saw Vegas who's staring at me and his Dad smiled at me while his mom didn't even try to look at me she's looking at Vegas's wife. I saw his brother sitting next to him while looking at me, does he know? I can see the anger in Macau's eyes while Vegas's eyes looks so sad. The only thing that i can do is to smile at them.

I went to main family's pary of table.

"I'm so proud of you bud!" Porsche hugged me.

"I'm confuse Pete!" Khun Kinn said.

"I knew it from the start don't worry." Kimhan said.

"You are like your parents Pete." Khun Korn said and i can't help to hugged him. He's my third parent.

They hugged me and i left them for a minute to get a wine in kitchen.

"You are Pete right? I'm Macau."

"Oh hi! I'm Phongsakorn."

"Yea, i think we already met before?"

"Huh? Where?"

"In Theerapanyakul's family we bumped into each other and you are with your kids."

"Oh i see, nice to meet you again."

"My brother is the father of your kids right?" he asked me.

Theres no reason to know who's the father of my child.

"I'm sorry Macau, i can't answer your question. I want to keep it for myself only, excuse me i need to go." i said and went to the table and sit with them.

While we are drinking, my babies clingy to me.

"Miami, Venice this is your uncle Porsche, uncle Kinn, uncle Kim and Khun Korn."

"I want a baby too!" Porsche said.

"We can make one if you want." Khun Kinn said.

"You pervet!" Porsche scold him we just laugh at this couple.

I looked around and i felt someone staring at me and when i look at that part i met his eyes that full of sadness.

My Vegas....

⚠️Hi everyone this is sachi, please vote and leave a comments and thoughts about this chapter. I'm sorry about grammatical error and typos don't worry i will check it tomorrow. See you tomorrow!⚠️