FIRST madam LAN part 2

As jin zixuan introduced(?) Himself the meeting was done "nie huaisang lets go" said sect leader nie"ok dege byebye wei-gege and jiang-ge jiang-jie jin-ge first lan-ge and second lan gege "byebye/bye/bye see you soon young master nie/mn/bye ig" said by the kids and soon the nie sect left "jin zixuan lets go"said by jin zixuan's dad"ok bye ig" said by jin zixuan

{Flashback}

This is when nie huaisang and wei ying were talking with lan zhan and lan xichen
Lan zhan's POV:
'I was walking with my
Brother then i look to my right then i see a beautiful guy he looks like his 13 like me but he can't like me because we are't friends..'(him and wei wuxian is 13 here i forgot to tell you in part 1 sorry)

Back were we left of

"Ok bye ig"said by jin zixuan
"Bye/byebye/bye young master jin/mn"
And soon the jin sect is nowhere to be seen "a-xian second young master lan we have to something to tell you" said by sect leader jiang

Wei ying's POV:
'I was just playing then i notice a handsome boy he looks just about my age i was about to talk to him when a boy in nie robes said hi shyly(?) and we start to talking then i introduce(?) Him to jiang cheng and shije came then jiang cheng introduce(?)nie huaisang to shije and then shije introduce(?) Herself to nie huaisang and then the hansome boy came to us then his brother introduce(?) Himself his name is lan xichen an then he introduce(?)the hansome boy to us his name was lan wangji and then my secret best friend came to us the he introduce(?) Himself'

Back to were we were(?)
"A-xian second young master lan we have something to tell you"said by sect leader jiang "what is it?" Wei ying said "mn?"you guys can guess who it is is our i meent wei ying's second young master lan,😅"you two well get married in the future😉"the kids were shock(?)"an marriage between a-xian and second youngmaster lan!?"said by our lovey shije"what a-die are they really!?"said. jiang cheng"uncle?" Said by lan xichen "is truth"said by old man "anyway wangji is staying here for 5 weeks and then wei wuxian will stay in gusu for 5 weeks ok wangji?" Said by the old Man "well then we should go now lan xichen and wangji be good!" Said by old man "ok uncle" said by the lan brothers "bye wangji"

Fin~
450 words