Chapter 21

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

We're on the way to go get Lydia and Anya. Anya is at Lydia's house so we only have to make one trip.

I made Val drive and she looked like she wanted to cry. She doesn't like driving because she likes to sleep in the car. Haha, not today. As much as I love them both I'm just focusing on Val as I know it's gonna be easy for Ana. Since she's such a sweethea-

Wait... I love them?

Well, yea I do. Their both made for me. I'm made to love them. But wow. I love them.

The car door opens knocking me out of my thoughts. Lydia and Anya get into the car with the same outfit as me. Evangeline came in after Anya with a kind smile on her face. Lucas came in after Lydia looking like Val did when she saw my outfit. Disappointed.

"Hii" Lydia says being her cheerful self and hugging me.

"Hey, darling" I say mimicking Ana's accent causing her to look at her with a smile and her eyebrow raised.

"I guess we're going through the same thing" Evangeline says sitting in Anya's lap with her arms around her shoulder with Anya's arms wrapped around her waist.

"Yes, and it's stupid" Lucas and Val say at the time.

"What Val? Would you like to repeat what you just said?" I say leaning back with my arms crossed glaring at her with my legs crossed.

She doesn't say anything she just looks at me through the rearview mirror with a smirk and her eyebrow raised.

"Would you like to say something princess" I just get up and whisper in her ear. She turns her head to look at me. Stares at me for a second and shakes her head no with a smile and looks back at the road.

"That's what I thought" I said looking at her with a smile causing her to chuckle.

--
We are finally here and it looks great. Spooky. There are body bags everywhere, spider webs, fake blood, you know all the spooky Halloween things. But everything looks so real.

I'm kinda scared.

So as I said there are four houses. Three of the houses are like normal houses then there is one at the end of the street like a mansion which we are gonna go into together.

The mansion

(A/N: something like that)

We all split up going to the three houses. We all got walkie-talkies when we first got here so if something happened we can talk to each other.

Ana, Val, and I go into this blue house with a tire swing and a hanging rope in front. We all walk to the door. Val is in front with me and Ava holding onto each other.

"Open the door," I say to Val resulting in her looking back at me like I was crazy.

"Yea no, you open it" she says getting behind me and pushing me towards the door.