(M/N) vs Ghidorah

Finally managed to finish this stupid chapter. Sorry, if the fight scene is too short. I'm just tired from trying to write this out in a way that it's too my liking.

Again, the pictures are just how I imagine him (and I think they look cool). You can picture how the Godzilla Reader looks like.

Enjoy!

Time seemed to standstill, so much that not even the howling winds could be heard as everyone stared in shock at the new and unexpected arrival.

(M/N) calmly surveyed the scene in front of him. The Godzilla of this world slowly recovering from her wounds as she stared at him in shock.

His eyes narrowing even further as he stared at the Ghidorah from this world.

'Un-fucking-believable!' Was the Kaiju thought. 'Why am I even surprised? Was I really hoping that there was at one Kaiju in this world that was a male, besides, the now dead, Hokmuto?'

It probably was a longshot in hoping that Ghidorah, at the very least, was going to be a male here.

And now, he had the funny feeling that Kong was a female in this world.

Damn whoever thought it was funny to screw with his life by genderbending his archenemies!

(Deal with it)

(M/N) growled as he stared angrily at the space invader, trying to ignore the fact that the female Kaiju of this world wore rather revealing skintight clothes.

-With the humans-

"Ar-Are you freaking seeing this!?"

Rick Stanton, Monarch crypto sonographer, shouted in shock at the scene before him.

A male Kaiju! More specifically, a male Godzilla! Was standing before them.

His dorsal plates glowing a bright blue like Gojira, but this felt more intimidating then when she glowed blue.

"...I'm dreaming, aren't I?" Mark deadpanned, out of all the things that could have saved their ass it had to be a male Kaiju!?

...A male Kaiju, now that he thought about it some more, that somehow eluded detection until now.

(Wonder why that is)

"Unbelievable" "What the hell?" "A male Kaiju?" "We need to do research!"

"What. The. Fuck?"

This statement caused everybody to snap their heads to the source of the voice. The cursing/question wasn't the reason that they turned in shock.

No, the reason was because this came from the most unexpected person that would also be the last person you'd expect to say.

Everyone looked at Ishirō Serizawa who blushed at the rather un-Serizawa like statement.

"What?"

Everyone stared harder at him.

"Well, you have to admit that you are the last person we would expect to say such a sentence."

Kiriko, GDF lieutenant, awkwardly said.

"Well, I must admit I never thought that there would exist another male Kaiju beside the MUTO from 5 years ago."

"I guess I was so surprised that I acted in a way that you would not expect."

He tried to explain.

"He's hot"

Akane Yashiro bluntly said, causing everybody to look at her weirdly.

"...What?" Gyozen deadpanned.

Was she serious?