surprise exams suck (fluff)

-

A very important upcoming exam happening in eden academy and the two most burnt out and gifted kids of all time is gonna study together..

"hey sy-on.."
"Yeah?"
"Isn't that like your 9th coffee??.."
"no its not"
"It is"
"Its not"
"It is"
"Its only 8pm and its no— holy shit its 3am"
"What?"
"What?"

- 4 days before the exam

As anya and becky kept walking in the halls of eden academy, anya saw damian "hey becky ill just be right back!" she says as she skips over to damian "hey sy-on!" she says, damian was about to be greet back but anya pulled him down to her level to whisper to his ear "I heard theres gonna be a surprise exam in 4 days and its heavily gonna be graded..." she whispered, at first damians eyes widen at the action but once he heard the words that came out of her mouth he became dead serious.

"whats the subject?" He asked "math—" she said but was cutted off by her bestfriend pulling her away "anyaaa you said you would be right backk!~" she gave damian a cheeky grin and dragged anya away, my dorm at 6pm bring your own notes this time anya.. he said which anya read, he knew anya could read his mind since she blurted it out while they were studying a couple of weeks ago and she of course had to explain everything..

- Later at 6pm at damians dorm

Anya knocks 3x in a certain rhythm for damian to let her know that its her, he opens the door "you called your parents?" he said "mhm I could come back tomorrow morning and uh yes i told them a sleepover at beckys place" she said, he lets her inside and directly goes to his bedroom

"sy-on... you doubled the papers sticked on your wall.." she said as she looks around his room, its nice and clean but the walls are full of paper. "Its a.. habit?" he said as he flops down on his chair infront of his desk and anya sits beside him in her very own chair since his room is technically their study space.

"Is there any other subjects? I bet they'll add extras.." he said "Its only math and science" she said "I hate both of those subjects.." he sighed as he opens his notebook and math textbook "lets start with math since its shit, lets have food later." He said and anya agreed

They studied for an hour until they eat some food from the school canteen since its open for dorm students, they got back to studying right after eating.. anya being herself she was already going crazy because of one math problem.

"sy-on maybe I should just hand myself to the organization at this point..." she said as she flops down on the floor "If you don't get up right now you're not sleeping here" anya got up immediately and sat back down with him

For damian a coffee or two is not enough for him. Hes sleep deprived and only gets 3 hours of sleep most of the time, the only time he gets more than 8 hours of sleep is the weekends.. anya has told him multiple times to atleast sleep more than 5 hours but he doesn't seem to obey even her..

"hey sy-on.."
"Yeah?"
"Isn't that like your 9th coffee??.."
"no its not"
"It is"
"Its not"
"It is"
"Its only 8pm and its no— holy shit its 3am"
"What?"
"What?"

"What are you doing?.. why are you calculating 1+1s?.." damian says as he also stares at her weirdly

"Maybe we should go to sleep—" she suggests, damian closed his book and textbooks removed his glasses for reading and then went to throw out his coffee "clothes for you on the bottom left cabinet" he said as he getsout of the room, anya went to grab the clothes which was his white tshirt and a pair of old comfy joggers.

immediately after changing she jumped onto damians bed and hugged a pillow and went immediately to sleep. When damian came back he removes his uniform and got into comfy clothes aswell as he sits down on his bed and pushes anya to the end of the bed and he layed down beside her, he also quickly went to sleep.

- 4 days later, the surprise exam

"anya?.. have you gotten any sleep?" becky asks concerned for her bestfriend "huh? of course.." anya yawned, her and damian typically looked like they already took the exam, dark circles around their eyes that makes them look like ants. Actually the both of them made fun of eachother whenever they see eachother.

"hey panda girl if you cheat later im seriously never gonna lend you my notes ever again" he said as he pasts by "who you callin panda girl you heckin raccoon?" she responds, the both of them turned around from eachother and went to class to get ready.

damian was fidgeting, anya was sweating..

"Surprise! Surprise test everyone!" The professer says and everybody rolled their eyes "is this why you and damian have eye bags right now?.." becky giggled "this won't be too bad right?" she said. Anya didn't respond and looked through the questions as soon the exam paper was passed onto her.

- 2 hours later.

"ANYAAA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THAT EXAM? THAT WAS PURE TORTURE!" anya breathed softly and was very happy the torture is done. "I'm sorry becky the information is off limits" she said "why does damian get to know?.." she asked "uhh I didn't tell him" she says "uhhuh.." becky letted it go..

- the next day

"SY-ONNNN YOUR SCORE WHATS YOUR SCORE?" She said as she rushes to damians desk "i got a... 97!" he said happily, anya jumped on him to hug him tight which caught alot of peoples attentions in class "yours?" he asked "hehe a 97 too" she said and damian kissed her forehead "great job want some peanuts?" he said as he handed her a bag of peanuts "sure oh my god I forgot I loved peanuts what the heck" she said as she takes the bag of peanuts from his hand and opens it up.

-

Short chapter that took like an hour to write also im having a fucking tumblr phase rn

Also didnt proof read sorry its 7:30am i havent slept yet. I want to die fully

Word count: 1085