Past

One thousand years ago, things that were told to be a myth, came to life.

Humans weren't known back then because it was in a different dimension where, monsters of all kinds existed and called home.

But one day, that all changed for the worse...

Their leader, prince and most prized possession had been kidnapped and carried away to a portal no one knew of.

" This is where you belong" said the person doing this, speaking in the face of the unconscious creature. Then throwing him into the darkness of the portal, he left not leaving a trace.

In the sky, the portal opened, an down the prince went, and into the world of humans which he knew nothing about.

His wings curved into a 'U' like shape with him in-between as he fell out of the portal, falling like a shooting star.

The branches of the lofty trees in the dark and dense forest, pierced and scratched his wing's, but still he was lifeless.

Hitting the ground with a loud and thunderous thud, which vibrated throughout the forest shaking the trees, his body curled out of instinct as he laid on the cold forest floor, like a hurt animal.

His brows twitched, his hands shaking, but he didn't move his body at all. It was as though he was dead.

But he was alive, and hurt.

The eyes of the angelic creature flickered open, looking around feeling himself unable to move as though paralyzed.

"Where am I?". He questioned himself unable to think of a proper answer. He tried to move, but his body was limp and weak. He could do nothing but howl in pain and sorrow for his damaged form.

" Home... where is home?". His shrill voice was almost inaudible, but he was still able to get out a few words. "I want to go home... Mother, father... Jin" . He called for his family, but they were far away and unable to help him.

A wet substance came from his blissful blue eyes, like a diamond falling from it's safe haven.

He cried himself to sleep on the forest floor, only hoping not to be seen by any humans.