Missing

The castle in Tiladopia was silent, for the first time in a thousand years, not a sound could've been heard, It was as if it were empty.

"Where could he have gone..?". Said someone from the living room. He had chestnut colored hair and dark blue eye's. He was young and looked energetic, but honestly he was very lazy.

(Jungkook)

(Jungkook)

A knock sounded on the door, making him jump slightly. "Who is it?". He groans, too lazy to get up and open the door.

"Bro, it's dinner time"

"Bro, it's dinner time". Said the man at the door, shoving his two hands inside his pockets. "Okay, I'll be down in a few". Said jungkook, now laying on the couch.

"I know your worrying about hyung... But I know he's okay, mom said he's fine". Taehyung reassured, but jungkook couldn't find it in him to believe, he was fearing the worst for his lost older brother, a true leader in his eyes.

"Where do you think he could be on that filthy place called earth?". He sat up in the couch, staring at the blonde who was now sitting beside him.

"Not sure...". He said, his lips puckered in thought. "We all know he can defend himself, so we're not worried about him too much... But for some reason, you are".  Taehyung say's, giving jungkook a questioning look.

"He's my older brother tae, of course I have to worry..". Jungkook sighs, resting his head on his arm. "Just come and eat dinner, okay?". Jungkook looked over at Taehyung, who was now walking out the  door. 

Jungkook sighed, his worry not subsiding even by the slightest, he was worried and anxious for his brother, all he wants is to see him alive, well and not hurt.

"I know he's been missing for five years... But, I really miss him". He whispered, feeling his emotions twist and turn in his heart. "Master Jeon!". The head maid, Hyrine, came walking into the room with fashion. " Dinner is ready, please come downstairs for your parents are awaiting for you, and...". "JUNGKOOK! GET DOWN HERE IM STARVING!". Jin shouted from the dinning hall. "Your brothers are awaiting as well ". She smiled sheepishly.

' don't worry Joon, I'll help to find you, I swear by my grave'. The boy thought, following Hyrine down the hall leading to the dinning room.

Too bad, the young boy didn't understand that his brother was truly in good hands.