The Seaspirits 🧜‍♀️🧜

These are basically just a Landfolk (an average human) but with a fish tail, so like a mermaid except they can transform into a human for only 12hrs in one day, where they have normal legs. Typically their Skin and Hair glow as well as their tails, their tail also has a razor sharp end for defence purposes.

They can breath underwater, talk underwater and also communicate to any marine life.

They live in a lush underwater river cave that is inside a mountain, they have a towering castle that is underwater (like the Summer Palace from Wings of Fire) and they also have the main village underwater and smaller villages on the outskirts of the cave, on land. 

Here are the Rankings from highest to lowest (Your tail colour, hair tips and eye colour show your ranking)

-Queen (bright purple)

-King (bright purple)

-Heirs (a light purple, not bright, close to lilac.)

-Retired King/Queen(s) (Lilac, almost faded in grey)

-Royal court member (aqua)

-Guards (Red with a purple streak, standing for they serve and protect the royalty, and royalty only.)

-Battlers (Blue)

-Hunters (Green)

-Mother (Pink with a fade at the bottom of what their usually role is, this is only for non-permanent mothers)

-Children (Yellow)

-Elders (Grey)

-Apprentices  (Whatever colour they are meant to be. From the age of an apprentice they either get the colour: Blue, Green or Red with a streak of yellow to show they are training, that shows what their future role will be. If they fail their finally test of whatever their future role will be their tail will become brown.)

-Commoners (Brown)

-Exiled/Rouges (Black)

Rules: 

-Treat all with respect except for the Exiled/Rouges and misbehaved commoners.

-Mothers, Children and Elders eat first, Royalty after then the guards, royal court members, battlers, hunters and apprentices. The commoners eat last.

-The Heirs can control anything and anyone in the kingdom when crowned King or Queen but if they miss-use this power they will be exiled. Queens and Kings are always in danger of the throne being snatched away so they must use their great power wisely.