Chapter 8

Dave POV—-
I saw she didn't have no panties on and automatically I stopped.

"Wtf you doing with no panties on"
- "Baby, I took them off like huh?"
"No tf you didn't stop lying, yk what no dick for not having panties on, what you think this is???"
- "daveeee!!!, no no no"
"I told you" I said to her while she was looking at me with her mean face on.
I backed off and opened the door and left, I wasn't about to do that shit. The hell she think she is having panties on.

I see Chris in the section looking at tyga fucking drunk I just start laughing.

Chris POV
I see Dave come back after going missing for a couple minutes not even like thirty minutes. I imagine he was with ari somewhere I just hope what ever they got going on he treats my sister good.

A couple of hours passed everybody was drunk and I was dying to leave. We all left the club by this time it was superrrr late but whatever. We get to the house and I kid you not this nigga tyga is vomiting all over the floor

"WHAT THE FUCK YOOO" ari says, "YOU VOMITING ALL OVER THE FLOOR NIGGA"
We all started laughing because tyga just gets fucked up crazy like this is no joke.

Ari POV
We get home and I go upstairs after seeing tyga vomiting all over the floors. I don't care the boys can help him. I get in the room and I take everything off by this time I'm mad at Dave because he didn't wanna fuck me just cause I didn't have panties on but whatever.

I'm laying in the bed after taking a shower when I hear Dave coming in the room. 

Ma? Baby?
- Dave leave me alone
Baby what's wrong you mad?
- yesss the hell I'm horny
Welp your on punishment, you didn't have no panties on. He says

He lays on me and starts rubbing my ass, I didn't remember anything else after that I just fell asleep.

————-
Dave outfit

————-Dave outfit

Ari fit

Ari fit

Chris fit

Chris fit