Chapter 5 - Kiva's World - The Kind Queen Part 1

Last Time on Kamen Rider Decade - Journey with Friendship

Y/n: Me and Twi... We came from another world.

Twilight: We came here to save it.

Rainbow Dash: You know it made me happy when you complimented me. Since the day I became Kuuga all I wanted to do was make you smile. But because I forgot that... I can't fight! I'm weak!

Spitfire: You said you are fighting for my smile made you strong correct? Well just imagine how strong you would be if you fight for the smiles of everyone in the world. Heh, you would be better than the Wonderbolt force.

Spitfire: Show me what you got Rainbow.

Spitfire: It is an order. Now go help Y/n.

Shows a scene of Y/n and Rainbow Dash performing the final attack ride for Kuuga

Y/n: If she protects smiles, then... *points to rainbow dash* I will protect her smile!

Y/n: Grongi are now gone so... whatever happens next is for this world to decide, that goes for Dashie as well.

Rainbow Dash: I'll make sure to be loyal to people I care about!

White Bat???: Hehe If I do this I will be one step closer to finding my master~

NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

-------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash POV:

While I was driving down the road a weird-looking white bat was telling me to follow it apparently saying I can help Y/n save the other worlds. Which I accept since I want to help him and Twilight out after finding my newfound loyalty thanks to them. and maybe it because I want to see Y/n's Smiling face again ANYWAY! I follow her down the road.

Rainbow Dash: Um we're exactly are we going um?

Kivaara: Oh I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is Kivala and as for we are going I'm talking to you about where Y/n will be going which will be right about... now.

Just like what Kivala said a veil started to surround me and which I must say was the most trippy but also one of the coolest things I experience. Anyway as the veil dies down I find myself in some type of room and in the middle had a table with a chess board. Guess someone was playing before I got here.

???: Who goes there?!

I turn around and saw four monsters and I was about to transform but then I saw humans there as well and it look like they had no problem being there.

Rainbow Dash: Monsters and Humans... how is that possible Kivala... Kivaara?

Kivaara: my agreement has come to pass Rainbow, I'll see you around~

Rainbow Dash: W-wait Kivaara!

Just like that Kivala flew away and then I heard chains coming from behind the human and monsters and as the clear I saw what to be a Kamen Rider but not like me or Y/n.