Intro for series!

At some point I might make a custom Intro for this but for now with Lyrics and scenes just imagine what is shown ok?

Anyway here it is!

Narrator: The Destroyer of Worlds, Decade. Just what does those eye of his see as he travles through all 9 worlds?

Miageru hoshi sorezore no rekishi ga kagayaite

We see Twilight Covering Y/n eyes then letting go as Y/n opens them up while looking at the camera which transition to his camera and then his driver showing all 9 heisei riders. We then seem him on a rock hill with his bike is near, holding some type of square with film inside.

Seiza no you sen de musubu shunkan hajimaru Legend

It then transitions to a empty area were we see each 9 riders Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, and Kiva fade in and out. Finally we Twilight in a violet dress with dirt on it holding up a jar with water that has film in it. We also see Rainbow laying near her Bike looking on to the horizon.

Oorora yurameku jikuu koete

Flashes of Dark versions of said Riders appear on the screen as Twilight goes to smash the jar on the ground. The Dark Riders start surrounding someone as the Jar smashed Y/n looked shocked as he falls down showing silhouettes of the riders helmet flash on his face.

Tobikomu meisou suru Parallel world

Rainbow Dash looks on ready to fight of whatever is coming. We then Twilight standing in the back with all the riders looking on ready to fight something or someone.

On the road dare mo tabi no tochuu

We now see Y/n as Decade being surrounded by the "Riders" and then Transition to him on his Machine Decader putting his Goggles on with Twilight on his back and holding on to him as they drive off.

Hontou no jibun jishin deau tame

Back to Decade we see him pulling out his RideBooker and Slashing each rider that comes to him.

Atarashii yoake e to tsuzuku michi ni kawaru no darou

We then see Y/n crying as he looks up we Twilight holding his camera in front of him and Rainbow putting her handout both smiling at him. Next shot we see Y/n and Twilight Riding off with Rainbow Riding on her bike with them. We even see Rainbow helping Y/n Fighting of the other "Riders".

Mokugekise yo Journey through the Decade~

We then see a flash of Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Y/n smiling at the screen as we finally see Decade Riding towards the screen with showing all the other riders on the screen forming the logo "Kamen Rider Decade - Journey With Friendship"

-------------------------------------------------------

Welp I hope you guys enjoy that little intro there!

Btw If you are seeing this now just know Chapter 4 will be dropping soon! Like right after this!

Ciao~