Chapter 6✔️

Nate P.O.V

I walked out to see if Kate was done i found her gone.Maybe she was waiting outside.I took my keys and walked outside to find her getting on Jake or wat ever his name was motocycle. I got in my car and drove to the fight. I was so angry that i decided to drive around first. Seening her with him really bother me. She was my bestfriend first and i'll do anything to keep her.

****

Adam: Nate man why are you late again?

Adam is my manager. I was half an hour late but only because i lost track while driving around.

Me:i lost track of time sorry

I said and rolled my eyes. Then dumped my sport bag on the bench that was situated in my own dressing room.

Adam:well you just lost half an hour of practicing before your fight, which by the way starts in 10min. They changed the time

He scolded.Dont get me wrong Adam was like a second father to me but damn he's strick in business.

Me:sorry

I said while bandaging my hands. He cursed and said something about teaching me discipline before walking out the room. I took off my jacket,shirt,pant,and my shoes leaving me in my black shorts. I did a quick stretch and grabbed my mouth guard before running out the room. I saw Kate sitting in the crowed with Jake i think that's his name. She looks so beautiful and happy. Wait did i just say that.

Adam:Nate your on

I climbed the stairs as the cheers eruped. I eyed my component who was a foot and couple inches shorter than me. Adam gave me a pep talk like usual and the fight started. I beat him after a few punches apparently it was his first fight.

Since my fight finished earlier than i expected i decided to watch that jake or jack fight. I went and sat behind Kate but she didnt noticed me she was busy talking to the girl next to her.

Kate:Jack is pretty good

The girl:pretty good you mean amazing

Kate:yea sure

I leaned in and whisper in her ear

Me: I'm sorry

My breath caused goosebumps on her skin but she ignored what i said

Me:i shouldn't of kissed you yesterday

She ignored me again and crossed her arms.

Me:i was drunk even tho that's not a good reason

I continued but didnt succeed. I wasnt really drunk that night

Me:say something

I pleaded. I was about to say something else when she told the girl she was going to get some air. I went to the bar got a few drinks but later when Jack's fight was over i ask him if he'd seen Kate but he said no. I walked outside it was dark and i checked my phone it was midnight. I look around to find someone leaning against the wall by the bus stop. I walked over to get a closer look it was Kate.

Me:kate

Kate:oh it's you

Me:well i'm flattered

I said sarcastically

Me:what are you doing out here

Kate:well after you decided to remind me about what happened the other day, i got annoyed and came out here for air

Me:it's been an hour. How much air do you need

Kate:i do need air to live Nate

She said smiling. Her lips were so kissable but i need to controlled myself. I dont know why i feel this way