1-10

1: Just jump

A slender figure couldn't help trembling in the corner of the dark and cold cell. He held the fragmented piece in one hand, and stroked it rhythmically on the hard icy wall in one hand, as if counting something silently.

For a long while, the corners of the lips with blood were slowly rising with a radian that seemed to be absent.

"Prince, come and eat something, right?" At this moment, there was a tense voice with anxiety outside the cell. A child who didn't seem to be seven or eight years old passed a bowl of food into the cell. He glanced back uneasily, and whispered again, "Prince?"

"Huacheng?" Feng Yang stood up strenuously and took a few steps toward the door, and found the little servant from the dimness: "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to give you something to eat, but I have to leave quickly, if they are sent ..." Before the words were finished, the child's left shoulder was severely hit by the force that emerged out of thin air, "Oh!" Before the food was picked up by Feng Yang, it spilled to the ground.

"Bastish things!" A young man with scars on his eyebrows, who looked scared, walked in at the door. "Who dares to give his criminals food for his criminal?"

"Prince, he's not a criminal!" The child was obviously frightened, but still pale with a childish face, looking up at Feng Yang's half-brother, Feng Xi, with a stubborn neck: "The king just said that he would close the prince, He didn't say he was hungry! You can just keep him in this extremely cold place, so why not let him eat? "

"Shut up for me! I am the Prince of the Phoenix Family!" The roar came, and he moved to the child in an instant to hold him up!

"Stop it." Feng Yang straightened his waist and looked at the jealous and greedy man across from him. He is not fast, and his tone is stable, but he is inexplicably stressful. "Feng Xi, you and Kekeke ... you can't get along with a little waiter. This weight is too small."

"Huh!" Feng Xi looked at Feng Yang with a mockery, "You are all mud bodhisattva crossing the river, and you want to protect him? Do you really think you are the original Prince of the Phoenix clan? I tell you, Feng Yang It's best to quickly hand over the celestial weeds! Otherwise I will frustrate your little servant today and peel his skin! "

"I said that I have already eaten the centipede grass."

"Impossible!" Feng Xi slammed Feng Yang's little servant aside, "Xiancao Cao is a spiritual creature that hasn't been seen for thousands of years. If you really eat it, it will look like this one who is going to die now? Are you fast? Say where did you hide it! "

"Oh, it seems you really don't believe I ate it." Feng Yang slowly looked to the dark place: "Father Wang, don't you believe it?"

Feng Yuyan saw that the eldest son had found his existence, so he took the Jishi and walked in from the corner of the ice prison. He saw the eldest son's face exactly like a dead wife, and frowned subconsciously.

Immortal grass is a once-in-a-lifetime tonic. Eating can not only improve spiritual power and cultivation, but also has the effect of beauty and beauty. But this thing wasn't born to be called Celestial Grass. It was originally called Yarrow. It was named because of the two leaves that are moist and clear, like a pair of side-by-side jade. It is a perennial plant that can be obtained at the place of birth by the people of the Phoenix family. It lives on the aura of "feeder" irrigation. It can be said how long the "feeder" can live, how long it can live.

Most of the weeds will live with the "feeder" alive, and die away, but there are very few, which will still live after the owner's death. They have been nourished by years of aura, have developed an autonomous consciousness, and will actively absorb the essence of heaven and earth. At this point, "Yarrow grass" has also become "Xian grass."