0 | ᏟᎡႮᎬᏞͲᎽ ☯ [Edited]

→ςruεレ†ψ ←

ςruεレ†ψ ←

ᴱᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ

ᴱᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ.....

Dream was walking around, waiting for someone like Tommy to show up, or even a slight house that Tommy even made, especially with a cobblestone tower next to it. on a snowy mountain, he knew that Tommy couldn't survive on his own in this weather.

Dream was getting closer and closer into the colder weather area till it seemed like a house was in the distance, Dream hurried over to the house for a little shelter and a little hope if Tommy was the one who built it and left out the cobblestone tower because of the cold weather...

Dream ran to the house, but in doing so he heard cries, not the cries of a child, of course it wasn't Tommy. Because Tommy was 16 and sure as hell Tommy doesn't cry because of the cold weather....

Dream stopped in his tracks to check the area, he saw sometime moving in the snow that was a little closer to the house...

"What the hell?!" Dream was stunned, who in their right mind would leave their child in the forest when it's snowing? Yes. Not the cries of a small child. It was the cries of a small baby barely holding on to life.

The baby was on a brink of death, Dream wrapped the child in his now former green sweater and ran for the house.

Because he ran towards the house without his armor or his green sweater, he was surely freezing to death, and on the front door frame, he noticed that there was no door, so without a thought, he rushed in...

The horrors shocked Dream so much, he knew that only some people like Philza Minecraft were only exceptional to only have one life... but.... this.... it wasn't Tommy's doing since he sure as hell doesn't murder someone, he was also hesitant to even harm a mob...

It must have been this child's whole family.... Dream looked at the child in his arms... Then looked up at the brutally murdered family... is this child's family..