Just us ;-)

Arnys pov:                                                                                                                                    I wake up and look at my phone 4pm. I walk down the hall completely forgetting I have no pants on. I enter the living room and Danny speaks. "good morning sleepy head." I go behind the couch and wrapped my hand around him and put my head in the crack of his neck. "My head hurts." "well I wonder why." Says the blonde I walk around and sit on the couch"we should spend the whole day together." I say with a huge smile planted on my face."Sure I got nun else to do." "Ok I'll be right back give me 40 minutes." "ok?" I rushed to my room and started making a list of stuff for me and Danny to do.

   It took me like 10 minutes to make the list but it was worth it. Then I used the last of the time to go get ready.I put on a red shirt some black shorts that stop at the top of my knee and some red White and black Jordans.

                                                                     Danny's pov: 

I'm sitting on the couch looking at stuff on my phone when I realized arny didn't have any pants on my face turned a little red. Forty minutes have passed so I thought I would go and check on arny but be for I opened the door arny did and was standing there with a book bag and a piece of paper. "What is that?" "Oh the stuff well be doing today." "And what's in the bag." I asked suspiciously "You'll see😌." Arny said like he was proud of what he put in the bag "okayyyyy🥲" Im not to sure about what he has in the bag.

We head out. "Ok first we have to get lunch I'm starvinggggggggg" "ok arnyyyyyyyy"  "you don't get it Danny I'm hungryyyyyyy." I see what were doing "okk arny let's eatttttt" "thank youuuuuuuu" "your welcomeeeeeeee" they head to a dinner for lunch.

A\N ik there short but anygays word count 329🙂