Best day ever

Arnys         pov:                                                                                                                             We finished eating in about 20 minutes ago. That gave us time to do the stuff on the list.

-----------------------------------------------------end of pov-----------------------------   what they did                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               .

go to sap zone \DONE

Go to carnival \DONE

eat again\DONE

Go to park\DONE

Go to secret place\

They arrive at wide filled and arny opens his book bag. He pulls out a white blanket with red poka-dots on it. Then he pulls out two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine. "ouuuuu nice. " Danny says to arny. "thanks. " arny replys back.

They where kind of in the middle of a Forest bit the part they are in was just a big patch of grass. Arny always came here to clear his mind so he thought it was the perfect place to take Danny. They sat on blanket talking and drinking then it was starting to get dark. "Alright let's head home. "  Said Danny as he started standing up. "ok. " arny responded. After they get home [btw they took cabs to the places they went and they walked on a trail to get and to leave the spot in the forest] the two both had 4 cups of wine and where drunk. "hey Danny.'' Arny say from behind danny. "yeah?'' Danny answered as he turned around. Then arny kissed him ofc kissed back. Maybe he wouldn't have if he was the only silver one but he wasn't. 

A\N I like this chapter I can't write alot cause my keyboard is broken and I'm using the one on the screen and dragging my mouse around on the screen is tiring.          Word count 267