Nero | The Creature (1/2)

Warning
posessive, fluff, i want my monster under the bed boyfriend.

Staring at the creaked noises, to its heavy steps mixed with a heavy ragged of breath

Staring at the creaked noises, to its heavy steps mixed with a heavy ragged of breath. With a yellow hues stared, it mysterious figure never left, it just stay there and looks. An intimidating figure of the creature would always moved places, yet the same pattern it never get too close to her.

Hours, days, become months, and it becoming years, since little its figure never left, it would peek from the closet, then moved to the corner, before getting closer from under the bed. The striking white hairs under those darkest night. Dims to seek as those were the only hints.

No one would even believed her, they thought it was her imaginary friends, when she cries in fear the creature whimpered. Like it was afraid 'it' did somethings wrong.

In the dark, it loomed over stays from behind. No one can see, even if she's pointed it out. Don't know for how long the creature been stick onto her, never let go like she was a posession. It did not have a name, nor it does even resembles a human look.

Despite the shapes, a noticeable it hold can be seen, a different color skins, a sharp teeth like a predator, a horn flapped in front like an ears shaped like a wings, and a different sclera's.

On any occasion the creature would always be there, it can't leave. It presence peressed itself to the shadow corner. Hidden away from a naked eyes except hers.

Skies start to become dim, the sun were drown slowly. Clock ticks shows at the time to where it is the shift to change, and let the sun rest, gulps down in fear as the hall start to be embrace by the dark, like a void it seems to intuitively invites her.

Schlop schlop-

A heavy steps start to appear, with its feet stick to the wood on every sound of steps 'it' took. Till' it stop a yellow eyes seems to glow from the corner, hidden from the dark it stare pierce. Its tall figure stand there, with a heavy ragged of breath the creature mouth moved like itself tries to utter some words.

"N... m....e,"

Slowly in the most deeper tone it echoed. The female swallowed thickly, nervous of how the tone seems to be coming like a grumbles from a cave.

Her hand grip on the soft silk cotton of her blanket, quiver in fear to hear the unsettling. Around the small rooms of her, a childlike that fills with toy scattered around the floor, she built a gate from a colorful block she managed to find as a line between the creature and hers.

"P... l... y... w... i... t... m... e..."

Again its voice rumbles, hold no emotios to its dialouge monotone deep echoes straight up bring her the chills, a vulnerability child were faced to faced with an unknown creature. A seemingly playful and innocent invites didn't made the child falter onto that.