Bosip💛Cuddles in the morning?! (Fluff)

"Did I tell you that your hair is soft?
No? Well, now you know~"

-----------------------^Drabble* (one shot with only 100 words or a bit more)

^Drabble* (one shot with only 100 words or a bit more)

"Sweetie, wake up.~" Your lovers calm voice hummed.

You rolled over to the other side, still very tired.
Bosip giggles in response as he gently caresses your cheek.
"Baby, you have to wake up, did you forget what day it is today?" He asked.

"What could be so important..." You yawned as you rubbed your eyes. "To have me wake up so early..?" You ask.
"Work." Bosip reminded you.

You groaned loudly as you sat up.
"We can cuddle if you'd like, I woke you up 3 hours before work anyways." Bosip told you as he reached out for you, motioning you to go into his loving arms.
You did so, of course, and the two of you got comfortable in each others embrace.

Bosip gave you some kisses here and there as you did the same to him, it was silent, but you both didn't mind at all and just enjoyed the short time you have with each other as you wished this wouldn't end so soon.

-----------------------
A/N (Author's note)•
Yeah this was the shortest thing I've ever written in my entire life lol.

Sorry- I can't write wholesome stuff xD
Please feel free to request! I'll try my best to write as good as possible, and as detailed if you'd like! Should I write longer or shorter one shots? Please tell me so I can know :)

Coco-
out!💜

Word count: 259