💛Bosip Yandere Alphabet?????🔪

Imagine having no ideas, couldn't be me🙄💅✨
______________________________________

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Well, his love language is through actions, so he'll do anything to prove his undyneing love to you.
Want hugs? There you go!
Kisses? Be prepared cause shits about to get wholesome! (or spicy-)

Oh? Want someone dead? Consider it done ^^

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Very messy lol-

If you ever have the luck to catch im in his act, damn thats an interesting stomach they have, why did you rip them into shreds again Bosip?

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He would treat you normally, well I mean you have to have something covering your mouth (in case you wanna scream ,cause he still lives with ✨the gang✨)
at all times, but thats the worst he's gonna do to you. (/j)

Mock you??? Bosip????? Never! He would maybe chuckle to himself if you were very easy to abduct, but thats it.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

If you ever tried not to eat for days he would forcefully spoon feed you.
If you behave good that is,
If you dont behave good..

I hope you don't mind loosing a finger :0

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

(What the fuck does this mean)
At first he is not very vulnerable, but after the time passes (give it 1-2 years) he opens up very quickly and becomes (surprisingly) the most vulnerable person in the entire universe. And very submissive (and breeda-

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Surprised, but happy because you gave him attention, even though it wasn't exactly the kind of attentiom he wanted.

(This man's a psycho what the fu-.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Game??? To Bosip??? No at all! This dude got frigging emotional once he found you lying on the floor (still tied to the chair), struggling to cut the ropes with a piece of glass you found,

Holy shot you got punished hard
(Don't even try to say it horny mf)

Oh but he does enjoy watching you try to escape sometimes, seeing you struggle is very interesting for him, (but like once in a blue moon). Picture it as if you were a baby and Bosip was your dad watching you make your first steps (actually scratch that, sounds weird)

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Loosing a finger or getting bit lol
He likes biting 😏

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

A future where you would forgive him and understand that he did it for u, he would also re-introduce you to the gang, that would be lovely (his words bro)

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Bitch doesn't get jealous, if you try to make him jealous though, he would smile through it and punish you when you're back in his room =D