6) More Demi's

*Xylo's pov*

I walked with Solis until we got to the cafeteria where I saw Ricarro again and he was with someone.

"Dad!" Ricarro said as he skipped over to me.

"Wha-? Ricarro." I said

"Shoe guy!" Solis said surprising the other one and I backed up a bit as he came over.

"Hey, Ricarro what did I just say about running up to people." He said

"Running up to people more like running off and away." I said looking at him.

"Sorry dad." Ricarro said

"Ok why do you keep calling me dad I am not your father." I said and Ricarro looked at me and blinked while tilting his head

"Your my earth dad." Ricarro said and I opened then closed my mouth.

"Ok...ok let's back up here why do you think I'm your earth dad." I asked

"Well you helped me and you acted like it." Ricarro said and I sighed

"I feel bad for you." This shoe guy said as Solis started a conversation with Ricarro.

"Ya. By the way I'm Xylo son of Hades." I said holding out my hand.

"Cal. I don't know who my godly parent is. Actually I wasn't even expecting to come here in the first place." Cal said

"Oh your one of those people. Ok." I said with a chuckle.

"Those people?" Cal asked

"People who don't know who their godly parent is and is completely unaware of the fact they are a demigod." I said and Cal gave me an "ah ok" face.

"Dad let's play catch!" Ricarro said

"Um sure do you have a ball?" I asked

"Umm...I have a knife" Ricarro said pulling it out.

"Oh! Knife toss!" Solis said

"No!" Both me and Cal said

"Way to dangerous...ummm...here." I said pulling out a bucket and tossed it to Ricarro.

"A bucket?" Ricarro asked

"Ya it works, here, throw it to me." I said and Ricarro did and Cal backed up startled by the flying bucket.

"See there you go I almost caught that." I said picking it up then tossed it to Solis who tossed it to Cal. Cal backed up letting it fall, but he picked it up and tossed it to Ricarro who tossed it to me. I tossed it back to him and we threw it around a bit more before I looked over at the door right as Bryan opened it only to watch as Ricarro threw my bucket extremely hard and far.

"Ricarro don-.....sigh" I pinched my nose as Bryan backed up and closed the door, but of course that doesn't go unnoticed because both Cal and Solis saw him.

"Who's that?" Solis asked before going to the door.

"Wait you don't have to." I stopped as Solis opened the door and Bryan yelped and ran to opposite way.

"We're playing tag!" Solis ran after Bryan

"Solis stop!" I yelled running in there as Ricarro runs pass me to join.

I get in there with Cal and immediately Bryan crashes into me. I groan as I get up and Bryan hides behind me.

"Solis. Ricarro. stop!" I yell and both look at me as Cal backed up

"But-" Ricarro started but I shushed him.

"Alright since we're already in this situation. Guys this is Bryan he's part of the Greek pantheon and he's not very social." I said as I moved myself to show Bryan a bit.

"Oh! Wait I recognize you you ran off the one time." Ricarro said

"I...ya I did." Bryan said

"Alright that's two people you know Bryan." I said

"Hi I'm Solis my dad is Ra the sun god." Solis said

"Nice to meet you." Bryan said

"The names Cal, and I don't know who my parent is." Cal said and I watched as Bryan perked up a bit and looked at Cal.

"You don't know your godly parent?" Bryan asked

"Ya I didn't even know demigods existed until I came here." Cal said

"Looks like you two have a lot in common." I said

"I....I geuss so." Bryan said with a small smile first time I've seen him smile around gatherings or meeting people. I geuss they could get along.

*Bryan's pov*

So, I geuss I'm not alone with this whole getting pulled away from my family to finally realize demigods exist and that I am in a camp full of them. Well Cal is a demigod, but still. It's someone closer to my age. I mean sure they look younger since I'm like....22 and in college. Ya, he looks a bit younger. Maybe closer to me when I was 18?

Either way maybe I'll meet Cal a bit later or find him and have a chat with him. Xylo sort of scolded Ricarro and Solis about chasing me and I looked at Cal I wanted to approach him so badly just someone who could understand a bit of the pain of these realizations, but instead I took the chance and went out the door and went away from them.

Took a deep breath as I ran to the docks. I slowed down as I got there then walked across the wood and sat down letting my legs hang over them.

"God why do I have to be so nervous around people." I said as I took a deep breath taking in the start of the night air.

I heard footsteps and I looked behind me to see Cal. Had he follow me over here?

"Hey there sorry for following I just noticed that you kinda just left without warning. You ok?" Cal asked and I sighed. At least this is one on one which I'm more comfortable with.

"Sorry this probably isn't any of your concern, but just hearing the fact that you could probably understand me a bit I felt hopefully but..." I stopped and sighed why was I telling him this. Maybe because I get a sense of safety around him.

"About being new to the camp? Are you worried about people?" Cal asked

"I bit but it goes deeper. Your a demigod and demigods are technically allowed to enter and leave this place." I said

"Ya?" Cal said and I sighed.

"I know your new but have you ever heard of a human getting into a demigod camp?"