Ch 3:Actually Starting

Kai Pov

I felt something touch my hand, so I opened my eyes to see Eevee nuzzled my hand. I smiled then pet Eevee's head.

Kai:Eevee, I choose you.

Eevee gave a happy purr of approval then hopped on my shoulder.

Third Hokage:Very well. Here's her Pokéball.

I took the ball then put it in my satchel.

Third Hokage:You can name her too if you want.

Kai:I kinda have one planned. Loona.

Loona gave another happy purr then rubbed my cheek.

Third Hokage:As of this moment Kai passed the test because and is considered a Genin.

The whole class:Eh?!

I was honestly confused as well. Why pass me when I barely know a thing about Ninjutsu and the other stuff along that line?

Third Hokage:But that doesn't mean he is the strongest. The team he's put on will teach him everything he needs to know. So you all better behave yourselves or you will be banned from ever being a ninja just because someone doesn't know something that you do. Understood?

The whole class:Hai.

The Hokage teleported out with the help of his Alakazam.

Iruka:Kai you will be seated next to Hinata.

Kai:All right.

I sat next to Hinata and she seemed to almost blush around me. I shoved it off as her looking at Naruto because she really really liked him in the anime. They all went to do the Transformation Jutzu exam again as I sat at my spot getting to know Loona. After school let out I went to my house and showed Loona around. She trilled happily being in her new home.

Kai: I know you still want to look around Loona, but do you want to start training?

Loona looked at me then trilled happily again. I smiled.

Kai:I'm going to take that as a yes.

Loona nodded then hopped on my shoulder as we set out to ask the Hokage if there are any good spots to train. We made it to the Hokage building. I went upstairs and saw the Hokage.

Kai:Excuse me. Am I intruding?

Third Hokage:Not at all young Kai.

Kai:Sorry if I was interrupting something important but I was wondering if are there any great training spots for me to train Loona?

Third Hokage:Training her already?

I rubbed the back of my neck.

Kai:Yeah. I want her to be as strong as humanly possible.

Third Hokage:I see. Well I don't where any are personally, but I know someone who does.

Kai:All right.

A ninja appeared in the room from nowhere.

Third Hokage:Find Kurenai Yuhi, and tell her to come here.

Ninja:Yes sir.

He then jumped through a open window and went to look for the one that will bring me to my future training spot or spots.

Third Hokage:So how is your new life treating you?

Kai:Very well thank you.

After a few minutes Kurenai showed up.

Kurenai:You called sir?

Third Hokage:I want you to help young Kai here to find a training spots for him and his Eevee.

Kurenai:Sure thing.

Third Hokage:Also Kai is from another world different from our own. So he doesn't know any Jutzu techniques, have a clan, or know his way around. So I'm asking you to tutor him on Jutzu techniques and chakra after his team is decided.

Kurenai was a little shocked about this information, but she nodded all in the same.

Kurenai:Of course. Whatever you say.

We went outside when we were outside Kurenai sent out her Kangaskhan.

Kurenai:Kangaskhan can you possibly take me and my tutored student to a spot were wild Pokémon are?

Kangaskhan nodded and let Kurenai and I climb on its shoulder then it started to walk to some wild areas.

Kurenai:So Kai. What made you choose Eevee?

Kai:Actually I didn't choose her. She chose me.

Kurenai seemed confused.

Kai:Well I want my team members to be okay with being on my team and not me forcing them. So I held out my hand and which ever one touched my hand would be my Pokémon.

Kurenai:I see so Eevee did so.

Kai:Yep.

Kurenai nodded as we rode quietly to the wild area.

Kurenai:It isn't a lot, but will this do?

I looked around and saw all sorts of Pokémon Rookadi, Pidove, Pidgey, Galaran Zigzagoon, Nikit, and Caterpie.

Kai:It will do nicely. Thanks.

Kurenai nodded.

Kurenai:All right. I wish you the best of luck on your training.

Kai:Thanks.

Kurenai smiles then leaves with her Kangaskhan. I turned to Loona.

Kai:Ready?

Loona nodded.

Kai:Our routine will consist of battling Niket, Caterpie, and Zigzagoon. Only battling those Pokémon an hour a day at the least. Okay girl?

Loona nodded then took a battle position.

(A few hours later)

We went back home to get some rest before tomorrow. I made ramen for myself and took out the Pokémon food for Loona and poured it into a bowl before continuing to make my ramen. After my ramen was finished I sat down and ate it. After Loona and I were both finished we went to bed so we continue our training.

 After Loona and I were both finished we went to bed so we continue our training