BEAnteSais

Happy birthday to my person; Bea. Bea who makes us smile, laugh, cry, and motivated in ways only she knows. Bea who makes us feel that nothing is impossible as long as we have faith in ourselves and to his forever Man of the Year— God.

Your birthday may be a little off because you didn't get to play to the Semis and you might feel a little bit incomplete but we'll try to make your birthday special. I know you'll appreciate each and everyone of us so here's my BEAnteSais gift to my readers.

Here's to more achievements and success!

Happy birthday, Bea de Leon! Shot na! 🍾

***

"Baby, where are you going?" 

Thirdy was all set to leave. She can even smell his perfume from afar. It was as if he was in a rush. 

"UPTC lang. I have to meet with.. an interviewer," He struggled with his words. Bea nodded instead, not buying her boyfriend's excuse. She kissed him on the cheek before letting him leave. 

After doing the chores around their condo, her phone rang. She answered it when she saw the caller ID. It was Des. 

"Bei! are you home?" Des asked from the other line. 

"Yes, I am! Do you need something?" She sat down, waiting for Des to answer. 

"Do you have plans today? Plano na kasi naming mag-dinner sa UPTC. Hindi ka kasi nagsi-seen sa group chat kaya I called," She explained. She looked around their condo to see if it's already clean. 

"Sure, what time ba?" She stood up and walked towards her room to prepare her clothes. 

"Now na, kaya ba?" Napaisip rin s'ya. 

"Okay! Send me the resto nalang, I'll meet you guys there," After bidding their goodbyes, she dropped the call already and took a quick shower. She wore a simple crop top and white shorts. She arrived at their meeting place earlier than the others. Naabutan n'ya si Maddie, Kat, Deanna at Des na nakaupo na sa table. 

"Himala't hindi ka late," Maddie joked when Bea kissed her cheek. "Where's your boyfriend?" 

"He's out, e." She shrugged. When everybody arrived, dumating na rin ang inorder nila. They were busy laughing at each other's stories. Her body froze when she saw Thirdy with a woman from her peripheral vision. She glanced at them. They were eating and laughing. After paying the bill, bineso pa ni Thirdy 'yong babaeng nakatalikod sakanila. The girl went out of the resto. Thirdy was about to leave as well until he met Bea's eyes. Shock and sadness was evident in Bea's eyes. Thirdy's eyes widened 

"Uh, guys.. May emergency ako. I have to go," Dali-daling tumayo si Bea at agad na lumabas ng restaurant, leaving her teammates and Thirdy dumbfounded.