- Announcement -

" Boo! " You hear behind you and drop your phone falls into your lap. " WHAT THE FUCK?! " You shout out and see your curly haired friend laughing. " Oh god I needed to see that " He says laughing. After a few minutes of him laughing and then crying over the pain from laughing hard. " sorry I'm late. " he says wiping hes tears. " Whatever, why were u even late? " you say Poking your NoteBook. " Oh! I was giving girls my number. " he says kicking he's feet up onto the desk and putting he's hands behind he's head.
" you got held back didn't you. " " yea I did- "
You giggle at him. " your so adorable some time I swear. " you say pecking his cheek.
" Hello Mighty BullDogs! Today is Monday, April 25th 2022. This is your Principal Garza, hope your having an amazing Monday! "

* cheesey ass music starts to play *

" what the fuck is this song? " you say turn to face will next to you. " I don't even know dude. " he says smiling at you. " Over here playing some damn 2000's nickelodeon, white sitcom type of shit. " " y/n- " will begans to laugh as you side eye him." So WaKe Up ThE mEmBeRs Of My NaTiOnNnN..~ " " shut up, shut up, shut up. SHUT UP. " He says speaking through his teeth trying not to bring as much attention toward the both of you. " I ate that. " you say smiling as the song ends. " no you didn't.. " Will says running his fingers through his hair. " How dare you. That's was the OG ICarly theme song, you uncultured human being. " you say side eying him then scooting away from him. He laughs a little then here your teacher walk in.
"

GOOODDDD MORNINGGGGG EVERYONE! So the rest of the week were pretty much chillin' were havingbfree days but I don't know about some of yall that have Mrs. Brown so sucks to be you guys Haha. " your teacher says sitting in they're chair and opening they're laptop. Half class laughs and the rest groans in annoyance. You and will were talking a little to pass the time by as the teacher tries to pull a movie up on the screen. " how are you so calm..? " you ask him while you stare put into the hallway. " what do you mean? " he says looking at you. " you know like..being so calm to graduate. How are you not scared? Like I'm scared to walk across that stage and leave forever. " you say picking at your fingers. " Hey, it's gonna be okay. Okay? I might look like I'm not scared but trust me I am. I'm scared as shit. " will say grabbing your arm and reassuring you. " trust me Y/n I'm just as scared as you. " he says giving you a half smile. " okay, thanks will I really needed that hehe.. " you say looking at at him laughing. " yeah no problem! But quick question. " Will says turning to face you. " Yeah? Okay, Shoot it! " you say picking up or legs up and resting your head on your knees." so why were you talking to Danny in the hall ways this morning? "

To be continued...
;3