<bitter. (1)>

Your POV
I was walking in school when my friend, Stephanie dragged me into a closet. "We have a new studentttt! And- and-" she said, sounding out of breathe and excitement. "What?" I replied, "it's a boyyyy!" She said, her brown eyes sparkling. She had never had a boyfriend, so many failed attempts at trying to talk to a boy that isn't Alex or madden...she's to much of a pussy to talk to any boys. She either never worked up the courage or they just ignored her. Sad.

We walked out, on our way to history. Steph HATED history with her whole heart. I don't know why she did but she did. We sat down in mr.McDonald's-sprites classroom as class was just about to start. "Ok class we have a new student!" Steph was beside me, looking like that new kid pissed her off or something dumb like that. She always did this, talked about how she likes someone then when she sees them looks fucking pissed off by their presence.

The guy walked in. He had hair the color of a cinnamon bun and grey eyes. "Hi. I'm Hiosuma. Hiosuma Koyogo." He blankly said, shooting a glare at Steph that basically said 'me, you. At your locker. I'll beat your ass.' She usually started to be a fucking pussy when that happens..but no. He shot a glare at me to. It said 'fuck you.' Ok, noted. He's a fucking asshole. I started to think of a file for my book. It had basic files of everyone in the school. I started to think more into it... nothing else to say other than 'total asshole and dick.' I giggled which caught Hiosuma and the teacher's attention. Well fuck.

Hiosumas POV

New school, great. I walked inside the principals office and got my schedule...history first. I actually like history. I thanked Mrs.jiggly-tits and walked out the door to find my class. I saw two girls ahead of me, one talking about how the song 'boys will be bugs' is so good or whatever. Her friend listening to her. "I heard that one of the girls saw that new kid! This Bitch really said 'vIdEo GaMe LoVeR. We ShOuLd 👉👌 WiTh EaChOtHeR'" the brown haired girl said, bursting into laughter. The other girl bursting into laughter as well. "He's probably not that cute anyways!" She said again. They continued to chat and he listened. "Fuck! We're at history! History fucking sucksss!" The brunette said again. "Don't say that in front of mr.McDonald's-sprite. You know how he is." The H/C female next to her said. "He's a total dick!" She replied quickly, acting and sounding like a child. I laughed at her in my head as I entered the classroom.

"Ok we have a new student!" The teacher yelled as everyone became silent. I walked into the class and shot a glare at the two girls. The short brunette one looks pissed. She shot a glare at me and started to talk to her friend happily. What the actual fuck. I heard the H/C girl giggle and me and mr.McDonalds-sprite looked at her, she looked nervous. Until the brunette suddenly shouted... "CAUSE IM HERE! AND IM QUEER! AND IM DROWNING IN FEAR!" The short brunette yelled as she raised her fist in pride. A few people screamed back, either 'YEAHH! GO OFF QUEEN!' Or 'STFU!' It made me laugh as I glanced back at the H/C girl, taking in her features.

She had E/C eyes and H/L H/C hair, also S/C skin. She looked cool.

                             Your pov

I laughed when she yelled that. Other than that the day went smoothly. Something is odd tho. Got that feeling ever since I saw the new kid. But whatever.

Chapter one...complete!

Hey besties! I was just bored so I made this chapter- took me a few hours but I did it! Ok bye bestfriendddsssss!