3. Mixed Media

Annabelle opens the taxi door, a 20 minutes ride after a plane trip can make anyone nearly fall asleep. She gives the driver the money and with her suitcase in hand she opens the hotel door. The receptionist looks up and give a tired smile to Annabelle.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" He asks with a sleepy tone.

"Hi, I have a reservation for Annabelle Holland," she says with a smile at the man.

"Yes of course Miss Holland, room 717, just sign here and this is how you get to your room," he pulls out a sheet of paper and a key Annabelle reads through the paper and signs, "So just go in the elevator and go to the seventh floor, and find you number. This is your key and the wifi passcode."

"Thank you sir," and with that Annabelle walks to the lift.

Annabelle unlocks the door and surveys the small room. She places her suitcase in the room and takes off her coat. After relieving herself in the bathroom she flops on the bed. Looking at her phone she checks to see if there is any new messages, which there weren't. Rolling over Annabelle closes her eyes to get a extra hour of sleep before surprising Tom.

An hour later a very annoying alarm blares from her phone. Rolling over Annabelle squints at her phone to turn it off. Getting up she goes into the bathroom to check her hair. After smoothing it out she grabs her phone and bag, with that she is out the door to surprise Tom.

Seeing as the set is a 20 minute walk away she goes for the exercise. 5 minutes away from set she grabs her phone, and scrolls to face time and Tom's contact.

Ring ring ring...

Tom
Annabelle

Hey Annie

Hey Tom

How are you sis?

I'm good how are you?

Yeah good, you out for a walk?

Yes, it's lovely weather here.

It's lovely here too.

Annabelle makes it to set, seeing as she had already told them she was coming they let her in without a fuss, making her way to the trailer she and Tom continue talking.

What's happened over there?

Well after the whole Instagram thing, the boys are fighting over who's the best.

Hahaha! Where are you?

I'll tell you soon.

Why?

Annabelle knocks on the door, the sound coming out both phones, Tom looks at the door in confusion getting up to answer anyway.

Hold on someone at the door

Mm, ok.

Tom opens the door and his mouth drops, he looks at phone Annabelle then back and bowls Annabelle into a hug. Annabelle hangs the phone up and wraps her arms around his body.

"I missed you Annie, so much," Tom mutters into her shoulder.

"Me too, Tom, me too," I whisper, "Happy Birthday,"

"This is the best birthday present, Thank you."

Author note

Happy tears, I was nearly crying because of the surprise. 🥹🥹.
Also with most the photos just pretend it is them because I cannot find any and I suck at editing.
Feedback is welcomed, negativity is not. Thanks for reading