Chapter II

{The next day}

"Thank god its a weekend. I really don't wanna see that guy after the encounter at 7-Eleven" I thought to my self after getting up.

Sophia kept texting me to go to the mall to help her find clothes for her date with Kian. I finally agreed after her asking me 18 times. After going to the mall with Sophia we decided to go to the café that we love. While Sophia was ordering I saw a guy enter the store and looked nice. After staring at him for a few minutes he suddenly looked at me after one of his friends noticed me. I look away quickly and took a glance of his face giving a soft smile at me before finally look back to him friend.

After Sophia came back with our drinks I told her what happened while drinking coffee, she chuckled at me when I said that he gave me a soft smile.

"Looks like you're in love hun. Is it the guy who entered the store earlier while I was ordering? I saw you staring at him while ordering. But your stare was different from others." She said and took a sip of her coffee after.

"I am not Sophia. I just find him sweet and he smelled hella nice." I said nervously while trying to avoid eye contact with Sophia.

"Well good luck sweetie, he's coming your way" She said teasingly.

I was shocked when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. And when I turned around I found myself staring into his beautiful eyes and he gave a little chuckled. Sophia told him that he could talk me while she talks to his friend. He happily agreed and they both switched places.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Andre." he said as soon as he sat down and stared into my eyes.

"Oh I'm Arissa, Ari for short."

We sat for hours talking about the things we loved and who knew we had so much in common?
I loved how he explained things so passionately and his accent and everything about him was amazing.

I also noticed how Sophia was also having a good time with Andre's friend. I'm happy that she can be herself in front of someone other than me.

After talking to Andre and his friend we left the café. Sophia kept talking about Andres friend for hours as we were walking back to our dorm. I just kept thinking about that guy from the bus stop. I didn't even know his name yet he knows mine, how though? I never even met him my entire life.

As me and Sophia got to the dorm, she laid down and she immediately fell asleep. I just placed the blanket properly on top of her and just sat down while he was still in my mind. I decided to just go to sleep and hopefully see him again tomorrow.

"I hope to see you.."