Chapter I

(Authors POV)

"I'm so glad the exams finally over," Arissa groans, stretching against her seat and reaching down afterwards to grab her pen that fell down.

"But we still have to go back to school tomorrow," Sophia points out.

The quarterly exams that their whole class had to finish was finally over, after weeks of preparing they all were finally relieved. As the students were getting ready to leave school, their teacher reminded them.

"Don't forget you guys still have school tomorrow, so get the rest you guys deserve." Ms. Cassie said before everyone left.

While Arissa and Sophia was walking home it started to pour luckily Sophia had brought a umbrella. They both decided to get star bucks to ease their minds from the exams.

"What do you want Arissa? I'll order you just find us a seat" Sophia asked before getting in the line to order.

"Just the usual Sophia"

After ordering and waiting for their drinks, it finally stopped raining so after getting their drinks they both went home to relax in bed.

{Next Day}

Arissas POV

"Shit...I'm late for school" I said, still half a sleep but forced myself to get up.

After getting ready I rushed out the door and ran to school since it was only a few blocks away. I bumped into Aisha on the way but she didn't say anything and just nodded and just continued walking.

"Guess she's in a bad mood and doesn't want it to get worse." I said while thinking why the most popular girl and the biggest bully didn't get mad at me.

At school, I looked everywhere for Sophia before finally finding her making out with Kian, the most popular boy and the brother of Aisha. I raised a brow before Sophia finally noticing me and pushed Kian and ran towards me.

"Hey! uh Rissa, please don't tell anyone what you saw. Yes, me and Kian are together but I just hope you don't judge me too like his sister did." Sophia said to me nervously while panting from the running

"Don't worry Sophia, I won't judge you." I replied to her before giving a death stare to Kian as a way of saying "Don't leave her or hurt her asshole".

"So that's why Aisha let me go? Maybe but never mind."

After school Sophia decided to go first since Kian was going to walk her home so I just went home a little late. I sat down after arriving at the bus stop as soon as I sat down it started raining.

"Again? I swear if it rains the whole week I'm not going to school." I said to myself while looking up at the sky.

While waiting for the bus I decided to listen to some music. After a few minutes a guy who was from my school sat beside me. I knew because he was wearing our uniform.

"Hey uh aren't you Arissa? the girl who bumped into Aisha." the guy said as soon as he sat down.

"Uh yes why? and how did you know about me bumping into Aisha? Did she tell you? Is she mad?" I said nervously, thinking my quiet school life was over. I was surprised and relieved when he shook his head as a gesture of saying no.

"You listening to music huh? Can I listen to as well Ms. Ari?"

I gave the other earbud and just continued scrolling through twitter. After a minutes the bus came and we both entered and stopped at the same bus stop. Hm, maybe he lives in the same street as me or his dorm is near. I was still curious on how he knew about me bumping into Aisha. I just couldn't get it out of my head. Before I could ask him, I lost him.

"Don't worry Rissa you'll see him in school. Yeah you both go to the same school. Your life isn't fully over." I said while walking home.

As I got home, I couldn't think of anything but him. I decided to go to a 7-Eleven to find something to calm myself. But instead of being calm I panicked more when I saw him IN THE SAME 7-ELEVEN. I tried to avoid eye contact so he wouldn't notice me. But I guess lady luck wasn't on my side.

"Well what a coincidence Ms. Ari. We meet again." He said look at me with a warm smile.

I looked at him and smiled nervously and just looked back at the shelf trying to cut the conversation. I got everything I needed, I paid for them and went back to the dorm hoping I wouldn't see him anymore...