Chapter 10

A/N: Poor baby Tae 🥺

Ps, Happy 100 kudos! Also, the comments are so fun to read. 🤧😹 Thank you orebun. 

Chapter 10

Taehyung woke up alone in Jimin's room. His face turned flushed after remembering last night, how he kneeled in front of Jimin and did not really hate it. It's not intimate or whatever but the feeling of looking down on Jimin is not awful like he knew Jimin will forgive him easily. He hopes that he never does the humiliation again. 

Tae went to his room and went to the bathroom to take a bath. He went back to his bed and lay down to think. Nothing comes to his head for a while and lets him relax and wonder. After a while, he goes to Jungkook's room to report his successful mission. 

Tae didn't knock but went inside maknae's room. He was not on his bed but he heard the noise in his bedroom. Tae sits on the bed and waits for Jungkook to come out. 

Taehyung was lying down when he heard the bathroom open. Jungkook is naked only covered by a gray towel on his torso. The maknae was surprised to see Taehyung on his bed. Tae watches him with a blank expression. 

"Morning Kook." Tae greeted him while smiling. 

"Why are you here?" Jungkook's voice is slightly hoarse, maybe because of the flushed face and hot shower. Tae didn't know. 

"To inform you of course." Tae remains laying down while telling him what happened last night. 

"I thought you're scamming me when Jimin said I don't need to do it. It was embarrassing." Tae watched Jungkook, who was now wearing boxer shorts. 

"Will you please not watch me while I'm wearing my clothes?" Jungkook says, frowning at Taehyung's calmness. 

"Why?" Tae asked, raising his brow. They were both boys. He has seen countless men naked in front of him. 

"Are you serious right now?" Jungkook seems angry and Taehyung sighs, finally understanding that the maknae is shy. 

"Sorry. I used to see naked men and I didn't mind it." Tae said, shifting his gaze and taking a pillow to cover his eyes. He hugs them tightly, not seeing the boy's reaction. 

Taehyung felt a weight on the top of his body and the fresh mint smell of Jungkook. He frowns when he feels his grip on his navel. 

"Kook?" Taehyung asked, so he took off the pillow to face him. 

Jungkook's eyes were big and black. He cannot read his expression but their closeness caught Tae off guard. He grimaced. 

"Tae... It's wrong of you to say that you've seen a lot of naked men." Jungkook whispered, his scents assaulting Taehyung's nose. He smells so good. Tae gulped after realizing that Jungkook's body was pressing him on the mattress. He felt hot but his confusion was louder than electricity traveling in every part. 

"Excuse me, for your information. I worked part-time jobs. Of course, I will see them naked. We change clothing in the store. Have you heard of the uniform genius?" Tae rolls his eyes, and he sees Jungkook narrowing his eyes. 

"Oh yeah? they saw you too." Jungkook is a brat and Taehyung sees the ridiculous conversation between them now. He pats his wrist but almost gets burned by the friction. His clasp loosens but he manages to pull off Jungkook's heavy body from him. 

"Yah, you're heavy!" Tae wiggled but Jungkook only cage him and take both his arms leveling his head. Taehyung's breath hitched. 

"I swear, Jungkook." Taehyung's voice is less threatening because of the awkwardness. He snorted at the younger man.