Question After Question 9

Thank you so much for reading this far! I love you and please know THAT I WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME WRITING THIS PART <3

Have a nice day and enjoy!!!

Wow, I missed this place.

He was right there. He curled up on to his right, his knees tucked in his chest and his elbows bent and close. How much I missed him. My mood enlightened. Hope bloomed inside me. I didn't know I missed him. I felt a sudden flare of joy. The sadness was all over me before I came here. And his presence alone could throw away all of it.

Seeing him lying there alone, there was a silent ache in my heart I couldn't explain. There was something missing in me but as I saw him, I felt complete. Our memories suddenly came up in my mind like a movie. I remembered he was a bit mad at Hoseok because Hoseok was so strict at the practice room but later that day he knew it was for their good. And he felt sorry for Hoseok even though Hoseok didn't know anything about it.

He told me he couldn't wait to wake up beside his dog when he was at his hometown. How much he wanted to go to ikex booklet seeing new furniture when he was boring. He told me once how bad he didn't give any single shit to those haters out there but he still wondered why they wanted to waste their time dissing on him. I remember he laughed telling me that. He was very wise I thought. He really was.

"Hi," I was nervous and slightly shaky. He didn't turn his back for a second. Could he sleep in a dream?

He turned his back as fast as light. I was shocked. My cheeks were getting warm when I saw him. There was a lump in my throat. I could feel tears were welling up. I wish I could hug him. I wanted to talk to him about what my mom did like a little child. I knew I could find comfort.

"...hi, hey..! We meet again.. How you doing?" he stood awkwardly.

My feet brought me towards him. I tried as calm as possible. The room was still the same. But my feeling was different. Very different. I sat on the table like I always did.

"I'm doing okay. How are you?" I smiled and saw him standing near me. How much I missed his smell. His hair was different this time. He coloured it! He looked good in every colour.

"I'm also doing okay. What was happening?"

"..what was happening?"

"You know it. We didn't meet for two months. Were you that busy until you couldn't sleep?"

He caught me. How did he know I was awake almost the whole time?

"I was waiting for you." He said while he was slowly sitting on the bed. My heart ached very bad. I couldn't imagine he was waiting for me, all alone, laying on the bed and I was busy on my own problem didn't even have a second to think about him.

"...I'm sorry. I was somewhere else..I was in my unhappy world. I locked myself from anyone and I regretted it.

"Where?" he didn't even see me. He kept staring at the floor and brushed his palms together.

I had no words to say. My lips wouldn't move.

"I knew something wasn't right. Is it about your friend? About me?"

Why you? You did nothing wrong!

"No. It's about my mom." He finally looked at me. My body was suddenly trembling. Not because he the way looked at me but  because these feelings were piling up and I didn't know how to manage and react. It was too much.