The Secret of Answers Part 18

y/n POV:

"I wished you would come with me."

"No, y/n. Don't worry about me. I already booked my trip to Norway. I would waste my whole money I saved, there. Trust me, I will have the greatest holiday I have ever had."

She rubbed my head. "Enjoy the time with Yoongi. How long has it been? A year?"

I nodded.

"A year, full of questions, doubts, tears, and dramas will turn into a fascinating part of your life. Go spend as much time with him. Don't waste any second, bish. I'm sure he already prepared the trips for both of you because I remembered he said he wanted to show his favourite places...?"

I smiled. "Yeah, he did."

"See? He's a man with action. He'll prepared so many things for you. Don't mind me because I want to enjoy my own quality time. Now pack your things."

As I packed my clothes, I got a message from Yoongi.

Hi y/n, don't pack too many things. Hoseok bought too many snacks for you and Svenja.

24 hours left and you'll be here! I will cook for all of us!

I was unaware as tears start streaming on my face.

"Oh you little thing... there there..." Svenja hugged me and patting my head.

"I'm so happy... what did I do to deserve this?"

"Your patience, bish. Your patience is on another level. That's what you did. You deserve all the happiness in the world."

***

Svenja was helping me with my little baggage to the airport. I was kind of sad leaving her behind after all the shits his ex-boyfriend did to her.

"Please text me if he keeps messing with you. You have to tell me everything."

"Bish- okay. I will. But first of all, I want you to meet him and just enjoy the whole thing. Send my regards to Hoseok especially. Safe flight, my bish. I'll miss you."

We hugged tightly and for so long. I missed her already. She took care of me every single time. She was a treasure for sure. I was so blessed for having her as my best friend.

I sat on a waiting room when Yoongi called me.

"How's there, y/n?" He grinned, full of happiness.

"Hi, Yoongi, everything is fine here.. I'm waiting for my flight." I said shyly. I couldn't believe I would soon meet him.

"That's great. We still have to perform today, but don't worry someone will pick you up tomorrow." He winked.

"Okay, good to know. Text me how they look like."

"Sure. See you tomorrow, y/n." He drew his phone closer to his lips, looked around, and whispered. "I miss you..." And gave a very gentle smile.

I felt my cheeks blushed. My whole body was getting warmer after hearing his voice so intensive.

Suga POV:

We took a short break after the performance. I looked at my phone and realized in few hours' y/n should fly here. So, I decided to call her.

"How's there, y/n?" There she was, an alluring woman smiling to me.

"Hi, Yoongi, everything is fine here... I'm waiting for my flight." I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around this little fighter.