Copia's struggle

Now it's July 2022 and Copia is playing at Hellfest and people can hear Griftwood for the first time live. But soon something unfornunate happens. Let's ask Copia himself!

Copia's POV: I'm at Hellfest 2022 and it's fun! I felt better than I ever felt before. But just a few days in I start to struggle with my voice. I felt it in my throat and my voice cracked a lot on stage. I tried my best but you could hear it clearly. Sadly I had to cancel the rest of Hellfest because I needed vocal rest- I'm sorry to all my Ghesties <3 In my head I though: f*ck sh*t no! and I didn't want to dissappoint anybody. But the worst is that I am still dissappointed to myself. Am I old? Am I not good enough anymore to be a papa? 

Now it's August 2022 and the Impera Tour 2022- North America is in full bloom! Two month he will be touring through all of North America in 20 concerts! 

The last day of the tour has finally come! Let's ask Copia how he feels!

Copia's POV: It's the final day and I want to give it my all. I am so overworked and I feel every bone in my body. After the final show I will feel relief. After that I can finally have a well deserved break and work on new music instead. It's show time baby!

Copia is on stage and sings his heart out! The more the show progresses the quieter Copia gets. Everyone is quite concerned as the know Copia as the quirky, loud and sexy beast. But today he seems to be down. Just as the show was about to end he seems to break down on stage. The security brings him backstage and everyone is just in shock. Everyone is confused. "What's going on? Is somebody here that can tell us?" Suddenly they hear a familliar voice: "Hello my friends".

Everyone's mouth is open in shock. It is really him?